PDA

View Full Version : False awakenings

LightBeam
16th March 2012, 12:19 AM
This is from my OBE journal from few years ago. It was definitely a busy interesting night with 3 consecutive false awakenings.

It started with a very vivid dream (felt very real). I was in a scene from the TV series “ Smallville”. I did not think they were shooting an episode, but it felt like it was happening for real. Me, Clark, Lana and Chloe were in a building solving some kind of mystery, but there were people chasing us, who were going to show up any time and we had to hurry up. We heard steps outside the door and we ran and jumped through the window. There was a motorcycle parked and I sat on it and started the engine, Clark behind me, but there was no space for Lana and Chloe. I said” There is an extension on both sides, where you can sit” Then I pushed some button and two extra seats on the back appeared. They jumped on the motorcycle and all of us took off. But the chasers were following us closely with a car. Then, because I was navigating the motorcycle, I decided to lift us up in the air. I said “Hold on guys, they can`t fly, but we can” So, I thought about flying and the motorcycle started lifting up and gaining height. We turned back and saw that the chasers really could not fly and this is how we escaped. So, as we were escaping and riding in the air, the scene changed and the motorcycle, Lana and Cloy were gone. It was just me and Clark. He was flying, just like Superman does and was wearing the same clothes as Superman. I was on his back, my arms tied around his chest, so I don`t fall. We were flying over a big city at night time. The tall buildings, the millions of lights, the flashing bill boards etc… It was amazing. And at this very moment I realized that I am dreaming and I said “ Wait a minute, I am in an OBE state” Then I said “ I want to go to my building, where I work in my waking life and stick my chewing gum under my desk, so tomorrow when I come to work I can check if it will be there” Hehe, I don`t know why I though of doing this experiment, but immediately after this request we flew though the window of a building , and I was in my office. My desk and everything inside was different, but I pulled my chewing gum and I stuck it on the opposite side of my desk. Of course in the morning I looked, but I could not find anything hehehe…..Anyway, after this scene, I was back in my body. I don`t know why I had this dream/OBE about “Smallville”. I watch this show from time to time. Last time was about two weeks ago. Maybe my sub consciousness has saved some data when I watched it and last night had developed into a dream. But I liked very much the flying above the city holding onto the handsome Superman haha.. It was an incredible feeling.

The second thing that gets weird was the false awakening after this OBE. I fell asleep again and after some sleep time, I felt like I was opening my eyes, it was dark in my room. But I continued laying, because I was sleepy and I realized that it was too early to get up. Then I heard a noise. It was the door, sounding like it was slowly opening. I turned my head towards it and I thought about closing the door. As soon as I though about it the door started to close. Then I realized that my thoughts were causing the door to move. I did few more experiments of opening and closing it and it was me who was controlling it. Then I decided to try another object and I knew there was a pencil on my desk. I looked at the pencil and with my eye contact and thoughts, the pencil flew into my hand. Then I returned it back, the same way. Then at this moment I said “ This can`t be, I am in the astral” But nothing happened like usually I would fly or the environment will change. This time nothing happened although I checked few more times. At this moment I said to myself “ OMG this is real, I am in the physical world and I have gotten telekinesis abilities” And I really though so, it was so real. I had no doubt in my mind that this was my regular physical reality. Can you imagine discovering that you possess some kind of unusual power in the waking world?….. Yes, this is exactly how I felt. Total amazement and mind blowing. But then as I was concentrating on different objects they started moving, clapping ( window blinds), flying.. etc. I got a little scared and I remember telling myself “ I have to learn how to control it, because it`s getting scary if I cause everything to move as soon as I think about it” Hehe, someone may say “ X-Men watching could have initiated this experience” and I agree, I watched it about three weeks ago. This might be the reason, but the weird thing is that I did not realize I was in the astra, although I checked several times. I remained convinced that I was in the physical world. This has never happened before. Anyway, I guess I have faded back to sleep and the next false awakening happened maybe two hours after this one. Here it goes the next one:

I opened my eyes again just like before, but this time it was lighter in my room, because the morning was approaching. In my waking life I have a window screen, but there is a small gap between the wall and the net. As I laid on my right side I was facing the window, which was open ( and it was open for real as well). Then I saw a big butterfly flying though that gap into my room. To my surprise this butterfly had a human body of a woman. I could see it very clearly and at that moment I though “ OMG, there is a strange creature entering my room” But I kept laying with half closed eyes, because I did not want to scare it away. Then I though….again… “ Wait a minute, I am in the astral” But nothing happened like changing, shifting, flying although I requested it. I remained in my bed, fully aware of the situation and again got convinced I was in the waking world and I was seeing one of those fairy like creatures from the folk tales. I really though it was the reality. The butterfly was in the inner side of my window now looking toward outside. I decided to speak to her.
“ Don`t be afraid. Can I talk to you?” She turned towards me and smiled and said very calmly “ I am not afraid”. Then I got up and took her in my hand. She was as big as my palm and I could see very clearly her humanly body. I was surprised to see such a creature and I asked “ what are you? Are you a guide or something?” She said “ No, I am what you see I am. Just invisible to people” Then I said “ So, you live around here?” She said “ Yes and No. We are of other nature, but still sharing some of your world”
I was absolutely blown away and I continued thinking that I was encountering a creature in the physical reality. I said “ I don`t know how long do you live, but please ask your descendants to come and visit our family`s next generations” I don`t know why I said that, but she replied “ We always have and we always will”. Then I guess I have faded back to sleep again and it seems like an hour after this encounter, I woke up and it was 7am.

I don’t know why when I tested the reality, nothing happened and I got convinced that I am indeed in the physical world? Very thrilling though!