PDA

View Full Version : For What its worth

rf396
19th March 2012, 12:46 AM
For what its worth, Id like to toss this out there in the event that it MAY help someone. Saturday Morning I had my first TWO CONCIOUSLY exited OBE's one on top of the other. Up till now, I had been unable to exit when attempting purposely and would instead, SLIDE out when I least expected it which caused a small bit of annoyance in that here I was TRYING and not getting out and yet Id FIND myself OUT WITHOUT trying. Anyway, I was experiencing final exit symptons but again NOT getting out, I used the rope technique BUT, instead of seeing the rope as infinite going up I pictured it as hanging from a huge lanyard in my ceiling and I approached the climb as we used to do in school Gym Class, which was, get to the top and tap the lanyard which became the "signal" of I made it to the top. So, I used THIS approach and when I tapped the lanyard I was OUT looking down on my body lying on the couch. This worked for me both times where previously the rope techniques had not worked for me. So, if anyone wants to use that and it works for you..have a blast! I did.

lamommy78
19th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. The only thing I manage with the rope is to stir up my heart chakra. I was imagining an infinite rope.

CFTraveler
19th March 2012, 01:28 AM
That's a great tip, rf.

rf396
19th March 2012, 02:37 AM
Well I hope that it turns out to be useful to someone. I stumbled on it completely by happy coincidence and it worked for me. I hope that it can work for anyone else who may be having difficulty.

SleepyHead
19th March 2012, 11:44 AM
I'm going to try out this method this weekend, it seems easier to visualize than just a rope falling from above. Thank you for the advice!