PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini related?

sono2
19th March 2012, 05:08 AM
I've never tried to raise Kundalini; somehow it has just not "appealed" to me as i thought it would happen naturally at the right time. Lately I have had some experiences that are, I am sure, related to Kundalini, eg seeing the navel chakra spinning (exactly like pictures of the spiral galaxy) & feeling, as well as mentally seeing a thread of golden light move up the spine to the heart centre. But it stopped there & slowly subsided.

And a few minutes ago while doing my morning yoga & LBRP, I had an intense urge to perform asanas that involve bending backwards, or which otherwise exert pressure on the navel chakra ( but at the back, not the front of the body).

And now I have the urge to massage the entire spine in an upwards movement (impossible to do oneself!) so I've been thumping my fist over the chakra centres I can reach, & also pressing my entire spine against the edge of a door (luckily I am on my own for the first few hours at work as I start so early!).

This feels a lot better (it's like having an internal itch!) & now I am feeling prickles of energy all over, seriously need to meditate/go into trance; but can't until I get home this evening.

Years ago I used to feel "something" fluttering really wildy on the top of my head, like a bird's wings, but now it is more gentle. (At this moment there's a cobweb-spinning sensation between my shoulder blades)

Has anyone else had this sort of experience, or could it be something other than Kundalini?

Korpo
19th March 2012, 10:01 AM
Can you clarify - where did the sensation stop - the heart or the top of your head? I see two clues for the heart (thread of golden light, flutter between the shoulder blades) and one for the head (something similar to the bird wings?).

Something is trying to clear out in your energy system, bottom to top, along your main channels, activating the chakras. How is the spinning sensation feeling - when you turn your attention towards it, do you also feel like you are spinning?

DarkChylde
19th March 2012, 12:28 PM
now I am feeling prickles of energy all over, seriously need to meditate/go into trance; but can't until I get home this evening
ahan ....

I've been thumping my fist over the chakra centres I can reach, & also pressing my entire spine against the edge of a door (luckily I am on my own for the first few hours at work as I start so early!).
Lets see if day upcoming the office noises subside ,yes ?:-)

sono2
20th March 2012, 04:34 AM
Hi, to answer : it started in the middle chakra. . . then began again from the base chakra. It definitely went up the spine, but without discomfort as such; & the inner itch sensations are over the chakra areas themselves. The sensations did subside after I had my breakfast & started working, but are still "brewing" even now.

As to the spinning, Korpo - yes, there is a general feeling of vertigo, along with the tingling skin, but quite pleasant (!)

CFTraveler
20th March 2012, 02:24 PM
Hey sono- I wrote a post and before I was done writing the screen got small and went away- but I'm writing it again and you can do what you want with it. :D
Yesterday when I read this thread somehow it didn't elicit a response from me- I had no thoughts concerning. So today I read it again and got a whole different reaction- maybe it's because it's still morning here and my intuition is a little bit 'on', more than yesterday, anyway....
What I would say is that if you start getting these feelings at work, close your eyes and visualize water coming down your central channel- water coming in through your crown all the way down to your base and then outflow into the ground.

Another thing I saw and this I "saw", if you know what I mean- is that when at home you should take a nice long warm bath, and just revel in it for a while.
I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, but it's what came up.

Cheers,
C.

sono2
11th April 2012, 06:15 AM
Thanks, CFTraveller - just saw this now, sorry! Unfortunately I can't bath (have to use the shower) due to on-going problems with both the electrical systems & the plumbling in this house, it's as if the place is fated! As soon as one thing is repaired, it's another. . . ! We rented it purely because of the big garden (for all the animals we keep rescuing) Now the washing machine won't work because of low water pressure; taps won't turn on & then won't turn off; electrical plugs fuse & spark. . . extension cords stop working. . . it's endless. My CD player is turning itself off & on, too. Have done banishings, salt, etc "just in case". (Sorry, I'm sure this is WAY more than you needed to know!)

Korpo
11th April 2012, 01:17 PM
This is the second post that suggests you may not have found the best place to live at. Would you be open to trying manifesting a better one?

sono2
12th April 2012, 03:39 AM
Hi Korpo, I am working on it - a smallholding with a huge space for animals, at minimal rental (or else a place that needs looking after while the owner is away for a few years!) I am VERY open to it indeed!:cool:

Korpo
12th April 2012, 08:29 AM
Some suggestions, though. :)

First you might want to make a list you write down. Put all the wants on the left side. Put all the things you don't want on the right side. You might want to list all the things that currently upset you about your house there, or for example past negative experiences with landlords.

You might have to take some action, like for example putting an ad of your own into the paper.

You might also have to clear out some beliefs about whether such a place for your exists or if you can do better than now.

Then, whenever an opportunity arises, look at it, compare it to the list, and see how it scores. Sometimes you might alter your list somewhat, but the goal is finding what is there. It's a treasure hunt as described in "Menus for Impulsive Living". It worked for my apartment. It works for other things. It's just important to trust the process and get it started.

Results may come in surprising, unexpected ways. Even your current landlord might make improvals that fix things. You can never know. The first apartment I looked at had some ups and downs, but I didn't take it. But now I live in it, because the landlords fixed the dealbreakers and turned out to be very nice landlords indeed, which was important to me. I just kept applying the process and didn't settle for the second-best solution - I had three - which would not have good at all in the end.