PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting Frogs

ButterflyWoman
20th March 2012, 08:38 AM
This is a true manifestation story from my own life. It's a bit quirky, because I'm a bit quirky, and so is my life (as within, so without ;)), but it's a good illustration of spontaneous and effortless manifestation at work.

My daughter's school has a number of animals in the science room, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, and occasionally mammals (they had mice for a while, for example). During school holidays (which happen four times a year), the school asks for volunteers to take the animals home and look after them.

My daughter came home with a list of the animals that needed care for the upcoming holidays. I immediately was drawn to the green tree frogs. She, however, really loves the bearded dragons and wanted to try for them, so I said we could do that. Sent the form to school and didn't give it much more thought, and then we got a notice that the bearded dragons were going with another family, which was fine.

Yesterday, I got a call from the science teacher, saying the school had received an unexpected gift: more tree frogs! And the frogs needed a carer for the holidays, and were we interested. Of course, I said yes. Went to the school to see the frogs and the habitat and made arrangements for them to be transferred to a smaller one (for transport), and we'll be getting frogs early next week.

The key things here, I think, are that I was NOT ATTACHED to having any animals stay with us, but I was DEFINITELY INTERESTED in having green tree frogs. The combination of absolute interest/desire and detachment always works, from what I've seen. (I've also manifested live chickens that way, and a pond, and a red car, and a whole catalogue of other spontaneous manifestations.)

It is possible to manifest when you're very attached to something, because I've done it, but the attachment frequently causes more difficulty, more hassle, and complicates the manifestation (because it's energy tangled up in a particular knot or bundle, and it slows the energy that should be flowing to manifest). I do, totally, get how difficult it can be to detach from specific ideas and notions and so on, or to be attached to a specific way in which you want or expect something to be fulfilled, but it's worth the effort to dissolve and release as many attachments as you can find. Not only does it make spontaneous manifestation of desire a lot easier and quicker, it opens up a lot of general awareness and assists in spiritual growth.

Oh, one other thing I've manifested is a 9kg (20lb) weight loss in about a month. I won't say it was entirely effortless (I'd be at the doctor if I suddenly just dropped 9kg with no explanation!), but it's been pretty much painless and definitely pretty easy. Once the clear and obvious intention was set, I took a few small steps toward it, and I've been rewarded with a greater manifestation (of weight loss) than I would have expected the amount of effort to have produced. Maybe it's just a good program that agrees with me, but historically, weight loss has NOT be easy, or painless, or even especially effective, so... ;)

newfreedom
24th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Cool about the Fr:mrgreen:gs !

The weight loss is very impressive..... Welldone xx

Any tips you can share with us BW?

....as someone who is heavier now, than she has ever been in her life before, i would appreciate any thoughts or advice you could give on the topic.

Ideally i need to lose at least 5 stone now, sometimes my weight reduces seeemingly on it's own and i have lost 2 stone or so.

But over the last several years, if i ever make any conscious attempt to lose weight, i usually only end up putting more weight on ...... which seems ludicrous..... consequently i have stopped actively trying..... BUT it seems slowly i am still gianing more weight as the years go by.

Hospitalisation and medication have often bumped my weight up over recent years to new levels of unknown before heaviness, but once i reach these new levels of weight gain, then it seems much easier in future times to become them again...

ButterflyWoman
24th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Any tips you can share with us BW?
I think the key is a combination of sincere interest/desire without great attachment. I was okay with not having frogs. I was also okay with very slow weight loss (as for tips on that, increase your exercise and control your portions and caloric intake, that's pretty much all I'm doing, right there). In fact, I was okay with being fat, to be honest, I just decided I'd experienced enough of it and decided to experience something different. Desire plus release. It's actually the same mechanics as my oft-repeated intention and surrender. Intend (decide, want) it, then let go and let it grow into whatever it will be. Detachment is the most difficult thing to master, I think. I'm still not entirely able to do it consistently.

newfreedom
25th March 2012, 02:50 PM
I think the key is a combination of sincere interest/desire without great attachment. I was okay with not having frogs. I was also okay with very slow weight loss (as for tips on that, increase your exercise and control your portions and caloric intake, that's pretty much all I'm doing, right there). In fact, I was okay with being fat, to be honest, I just decided I'd experienced enough of it and decided to experience something different. Desire plus release. It's actually the same mechanics as my oft-repeated intention and surrender. Intend (decide, want) it, then let go and let it grow into whatever it will be. Detachment is the most difficult thing to master, I think. I'm still not entirely able to do it consistently.

This is a very clear & helpful reply, thankyou x

I will have to ponder on all this some more, as i'm obviously doing or 'not' doing something very important with my intentions

I think i have an issue with 'need' & maybe this is causing the problem

Also i do hold the belief 'it's NEVER enough' and contradictory to this i also hold the belief 'it's too much'

These are very deeply held within myself, such that i am often 'in' or experiencing these opposing extremes quite regularly, especially during processing times