PDA

View Full Version : Trust

farewell2arms
21st March 2012, 03:57 PM
The foundation for all inner work is trust. Even when everything seems as if it's about to go to hell, if there is trust in the process, life is given the opportunity to catch me when I'm falling. Hopefully, this leads to seeing the falsehood in the previously so desperately held beliefs and ideas about a situation.

It's like I have these little parts and pieces spread out, different roles and fears that slowly are proven false. Who am I within them?

How is trust important in your awakening process/in your life?

CFTraveler
21st March 2012, 03:59 PM
If I didn't have Trust, I wouldn't be alive at all.
IMO Trust is the most overlooked aspect of Faith. Without Trust, there is no faith.

IA56
21st March 2012, 07:24 PM
Asolutely true, without trust the faith is nothing....I am going to put trust to faith´s place, it is more accurat.
Thank you CFT for this.

CFTraveler
21st March 2012, 07:45 PM
Oh, I think F2A said it best, and hit the nail on the head.

The foundation for all inner work is trust. Even when everything seems as if it's about to go to hell, if there is trust in the process, life is given the opportunity to catch me when I'm falling. Hopefully, this leads to seeing the falsehood in the previously so desperately held beliefs and ideas about a situation. People equate belief (for example, about a mythology or theory) with Faith, but sometimes belief and Trust don't agree- and I'll always choose Trust. I have to.

IA56
21st March 2012, 08:37 PM
Yes F2A did nail it!!

Archimedes
29th March 2012, 12:07 AM
This is personal and for you my friend, of which I don't know!

Trust becomes an obvious realism when one has enough experience in both mental and physical exercises. The more energy work one does and the more exercises one does, the more one realizes the truth. Accumulation of knowledge will amount to nothing compared to experience in physical/mental exercises regrading the energy body. There are many exercises and many different modalities to reach a highly evolved state of being. Many of these help to evolve the EB (energy body).

The truth is that WE are ALL interconnected and we are our energy body's much more so then our physical body. In fact, our physical body is only an antenna for the universal consciousness/energy, which influences our energetic vehicle, which is our body.

The physical experience of the energy body is paramount to truth, you are a highly oscillatory being. Once you are sensitive enough to observe your subtle systems you have taken the first step towards evolution. This is where I am. : )