PDA

View Full Version : Moved:Summerlander's beliefs about UFOs

Summerlander
22nd March 2012, 02:31 PM
I'd just like to say that the majority of UFO sightings are cases of mistaken identity. Furthermore, the majority of alien abductions are nothing but products of phase states of the mind. The phase is a hybrid state of consciousness that encapsulates what people call OOBEs, Astral Projection, more pragmatically - Lucid Dreaming, false awakenings etc.

such visions of the night have been responsible for encounters with angels, deities, God and in this day and age: alien abductions!! It's not surprising that most of these encounters are sleep related. Often, you will hear descriptions of sleep paralysis and what could be described as hypnagogic imagery.

That's my disclosure to you. The phase (OOBE/AP/LD) is nothing but an altered state of consciousness where what is perceived is illusory...it's not real even if it feels like it's real. After all, real, as in what you perceive the world to be via sensory input, is also a brain construct. Welcome to active imagination...

I'm not saying there aren't any aliens out there, far away in the universe. But among us? Dubious... I'll leave you with an account by an 8 year-old and hopefully this will make you think:

"...I woke up and was surprised at how light it was outside for the middle of the night. I walked to the bathroom... I got some water and went to the window, and then I almost dropped the glass once I saw something the size of a dwarf noisily running across the windowsill. It was about the same height as the window. The creature had a humanoid form, it was wearing small black boots, striped bright green stockings, a bright red jacket, and a hooded cap of the same color... I was so scared that I figured I should run and hide, but out of sheer curiosity I decided to move closer to the window and ascertain whether or not I had just been seeing things. Going to the window, I saw how a strange object flew out from one corner of the house. I immediately recognized it from its outline and shape: this was Santa's sleigh!"

Summerlander
23rd March 2012, 06:22 PM
What the hell??

Off topic? The thread it got moved from was about UFOs, was it not? Besides, what I state above is not a belief, it is an informative conclusion derived from research.

CFTraveler
23rd March 2012, 07:33 PM
The whole subforum is about UFOs. The topic was about UFO disclosure, not whether people actually see them or not. In other words, another attempt to make other people's views or thoughts 'wrong', even though you were asked not to do this.