PDA

View Full Version : SQUISH!

kiwibonga
6th May 2006, 01:48 AM
Something odd is happening to me...

On several occasions when doing energy work, I have entered into a trance, and all of a sudden, there was a noise...

The noise was not like a hypnogogic hallucination, I've heard crashes and such, they were different...

At first, I would feel sparks coming out of my right ear, and this feeling that something was coming out, like air coming through a moist canal... I really can't find a better word for it than a fart... A loud, electric fart, coming out of my ear.

Today something similar happened, but it was even more odd... Instead of happening in the ear, it happened inside my brain... It definitely did not happen in the sinuses or anything, it was really in the back of my head, like a loud, squishing sound accompanied by electric sparks...

This only happens when I am intentionally doing energy work, and I start drifting into a trance... It immediately throws me back into full waking consciousness...

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this... What's happening to me? :o

Beekeeper
6th May 2006, 02:46 AM
Hi Kiwibonga,

Just speculating on possibilities (because who can really say for sure?)
Here are some possibilities:

1. May be your unique way of experiencing blockages being cleared

2. I read someone's theory (sorry couldn't source it) that the conscious mind does everything it can to stop the unconscious mind from taking over and getting free. So, it will send auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations in order to abort such an event. In other words, you might be close to projecting and it's something part of you is producing to prevent projection.

3. Could be zapping astral lavae?

Try to ignore it so it doesn't stop you from projecting.

kiwibonga
25th September 2006, 10:37 PM
Ahhh! I was going to make a topic about this but I noticed I already made one a while ago :O

The ear squish thing had not happened for a while, but right now it's happening again... I can barely hear in my right ear, and as soon as I lose focus on what I'm doing, it sparkles and makes me come back to my senses.

I've experienced this noise during sleep paralysis/etheric projection as well, it was strongest during it. Basically, whenever I tried to move a physical limb, I would hear this sparkling sound right where the spine meets the brain.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but it would seem that when you are shifted out of the physical and try to use the brain to command muscles, the electrical impulses are reproduced in the etheric body, and instead of causing movement, they just produce these noisy "sparks" (since there is no nervous system to propagate electrical current on the other side?). Perhaps electric current has an effect in the etheric and this is some kind of "internal clairaudience," if there is such a thing.

I am still hesitating on whether this is a physiological problem or something of an occult nature, perhaps like a spontaneous partial separation. It's not something I've experienced before I started projecting, and definitely not something I've ever heard of!

CFTraveler
25th September 2006, 10:55 PM
I have heard a 'pop' or 'crack' upon separation before (like a firecracker) with feeling in the chest area, but never a 'squish'. I wonder if it's something similar, but out of a different chakra? That's about the only thing I can come up with as an explanation. :?