PDA

View Full Version : Re-greetings

antonjarrod
1st April 2012, 11:24 AM
I joined a few months but never posted anything since, for one reason and another. However, I do think it's a very good thing that people can share their views on-line about the things that are important or interesting to them, and it's good to see that on this site there are people who are actively sharing their journeys and experiences, and hopefully many feel this to be a positive thing for them.

So I felt the need to re-introduce myself before taking part in a more active way. I am currently reflecting upon the situation of humanity, amongst other things, which necessarily includes those realities that fall under the category of religion and spirituality, and so it may be interesting to share certain thoughts about such things.

I wholeheartedly support, respect and encourage the enormous diversity of views held by individuals and communities concerning one or another matter.

Looking forward to corresponding with some of you,
Anton

CFTraveler
1st April 2012, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the boards, Anton. I hope you'll enjoy sharing here.

newfreedom
1st April 2012, 06:39 PM
Hi Anton and Welcome,

Glad you are able to participate this time, look forward to interacting with you on the forums here :)

greytraveller
2nd April 2012, 06:16 PM
Greetings antonjarrod
There certainly Are a great variety of experiences and opinions here at AD. That being said, when people express views here they manage to do so in an open minded and non-dogmatic way which makes this site enjoyable and entertaining.

Regards
Grey