PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all.

Klas
7th April 2012, 01:08 AM
Greetings everyone.

I am Klas. I come from Denmark. I am not very good with intruduction posts but i will do my best. I am 20 years old and have come to a stop in my life. I think i started beliving in stuff (i dont know what to call it. Im sorry if i seem like some jerk.:-() like this at the age of 13-14 but never really researched it until now. I began beliving after what i experienced as a vision of the future or just a very hard Deja vu. The vision was about a boy writing something down on a paper during a sport event in school. I saw it in the exact same way i saw it in the dream. I had more dreams like that but they got rarer and rarer as i got older. I am still in the middle of my education but life seemed dull and my intrest in the astral grew when i found out about Robert Bruce and the sites related to him. After reading some intresting stuff i decided to try to learn the astral and also introduce myself on the forums. All this seems overwhelming and any helps or tips on where to start would be very welcome.

CFTraveler
7th April 2012, 03:26 AM
Welcome to the forums, Klas.
No need to worry, I would recommend that you read the Treatise on the main site for enjoyment, and when you decide you want to try, then go to the OBE R & D forums and look at the stickied threads, you will find tons of information on how-to.
Welcome again, we're always here.

Klas
7th April 2012, 08:49 AM
Thank you and its nice to meet you.

thedevil
8th April 2012, 12:32 AM
Hi Klas

You don't seem like a jerk. Actually you seem very cool :)

Happy Truth Seeking!

greytraveller
8th April 2012, 08:24 PM
Greetings Klas and welcome.
Visions of the future and deja vu are difficult things to understand. Even though such events Do happen from time to time most people (including me) are unsure what they mean. Maybe you will learn to understand those events before such a vision or a deja vu occurs again.

Good luck
Grey

LPCF
9th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forum! As CFT has said, you will find lots of helpful material in stickies and past posts. I hope you are successful in your search for knowledge. Since the future is not a fixed thing, but only ever at best "probable", depending on free will, if I were you I would concentrate on finding meaning within yourself and your place and purpose in the universe. Warmest best wishes!