PDA

View Full Version : 3 experiences last night.

AstralCody
7th April 2012, 11:03 PM
I just wanted to share my 3 experiences I had last night. The last experience in particular. The first one I had I was getting ready for bed. I was laying there for a quite a while trying to get tired and all of a sudden, pretty quickly I lost all contact with my physical body. I am not sure why I tried snapping out this time. I think it startled me, and as always I was very excited. So I laid back down to get some sleep and had it happen to me again.

Only this time I heard what seemed to be some kind of tones or something. I know I was very close because I heard the ringing in my ears and these tones. I can't explain them but I found myself in my physical still. (one of those energy bursts you get) I definitely felt the sensation of being watched. But, I just went back to sleep. So I woke up this morning. Kept hitting snooze on my alarm clock. It was a rough day yesterday so I kept hitting snooze.My anxiety felt like it was going to be bad today. I laid there and wasn't asleep yet but very relaxed.

I had this feeling overcome my body, kinda like I was about to have an OBE again. I heard voice which sounded like a younger women say something. It was very touching and calm voice. I couldn't make out the first part but at the end I heard "nobody cares." I was still very awake when I heard this. I always been really good at hearing entities but only see them if I am in an OBE. I am starting to wonder if maybe she was trying to help me? I am always worried about people judging me etc. It sounded like such a reassuring voice. Kinda cool... :-)

I am up now and about to go to dinner with my brother. I just wanted to share this with this forum. Was a great nights worth of experiences. Hope you are all well!
-Cody

Korpo
8th April 2012, 10:29 AM
Hello, Cody.

Paragraphs are much easier on the eyes of the reader. I'd appreciate it, because long text without paragraphs in online forums is so much harder to read than in, let's say, a book.

Interesting experiences! :)

AstralCody
8th April 2012, 05:54 PM
Hey Korpo. I re read and it even hurt my eyes. Thanks for the heads up I am going to edit right now. :-)

Yeah they were interesting indeed! I had another last night. They seem to be piling up alot lately, but that's cool with me! It's what I aim for haha :D

Korpo
8th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Yes, they tend to come in clusters, I guess.

How do you feel while you have them? As compared to the waking state.