9th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Any info about Wizard Sticks?

Grant

Neil Templar
10th April 2012, 01:09 PM
What are they?

GRANT
10th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Not really sure. I guess they are sticks that you can use for magick or protection.

Grant

Korpo
11th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Do you mean a wand?

CFTraveler
11th April 2012, 06:00 PM
For some reason I thought incense.

ButterflyWoman
12th April 2012, 05:17 AM
I googled the term and found a lot of things, but really none of them have anything at all to do with any metaphysical pursuit or interest in a real sense. In fact, the highest results seem to be related to a long, hollow tube into which you put alcohol and drink it down very quickly (similar to a yard arm). Not especially magickal, I don't think. ;)

GRANT
13th April 2012, 12:26 AM
I guess its like a magicians wand; but, they're made from wooden sticks. Wizards use them.
I don't mean the magic wands used for entertainment.
Grant

newfreedom
13th April 2012, 09:24 PM
In fact, the highest results seem to be related to a long, hollow tube into which you put alcohol and drink it down very quickly (similar to a yard arm). Not especially magickal, I don't think. ;)

Unless, done several times in quick succession, in which case it then becomes VERY Magickal for just a short while, before bluring into oblivion...... by what i can remember anyway.... :lol2:

I'm only guessing..... since i've never actually tried drinking alcohol out of a wizard stick :-)... not yet anyway!

GRANT
15th April 2012, 10:25 PM
I guess my question should have started like this: Is anyone interested or involved in Wizardry? I thought info about the sticks would be a start.
Grant

newfreedom
16th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Grant,

Yea, sorry for de-railing your serious question and topic.... not helpful at all! :-)

Interested yes, involved... no

Two links from other websites come to mind with reference to wizards and wizard sticks...

The first one is Robert Shapiro he does benevolent magic and uses a certain hand position called the 'wand position' to carry out alsorts of magical / subtle energy type things

The Wand position (http://mysticalman.blogspot.co.uk/2006/12/another-way-to-find-your-safe-passage.html)

And the second one is Clive Hetherington, on the third audio down on the page link given, he talks about being 'struck' from behind by a wizard type being, though it would appear from what Clive says that this wizard was using a 'staff', is that similar to a 'wizard stick' ?

Clive talking about different types of magical spells (http://www.realitywalker.com/uncategorized/dealing-with-past-lives-as-a-witch-and-recalling-spells/)

Hope this comment is more useful than the last one i added :)

GRANT
16th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks--will check'em out. I think Wizardry was a way of survival. Would like to learn.
Grant

GRANT
6th May 2012, 01:59 AM
Do we have any wizards in our group?

Grant