PDA

View Full Version : my first obe

without_reflection
6th May 2006, 08:45 PM
Hello my name is Justin and i am new to this forum

During my first obe i woke up from a dream slightly paralyzed but then i felt the need to roll out. as i did roll out i felt this emense warm energy and relaxation,similar to laying in a hot tub or a warm bath. as i floated myself into the middle of the room i decided to try and open my "astral"eyes.when i did, i could see my room in an unusual ,but vivid, detail. then all the sudden i saw this waterfall of energy (or somthing else) blocking the right side of my vision. its hard to explain in words exactly what it looked like but it starting to take over my complete vision while making a slight buzzing sound. i just startred to get confused and decided to end the projection (especially remebering Robert Bruce's advice to keep a first obe ultrashort).

Can anyone tell me what might have been blocking my out of body sight?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. :)

Beekeeper
6th May 2006, 10:08 PM
Astral "blindness" is apparently quite common. It could be that you just need to do more energy raising. You were probably right to return to your body so you could "download" the experience, at this stage. Some people report substantial blind astral experiences. Some find requesting sight or clarity results in vision.

Good luck with many more of ever better quality.

CFTraveler
6th August 2006, 04:36 PM
Is it possible that the energy surge was coming from the direction of your body?

CFTraveler
6th August 2006, 04:50 PM
I removed DOY's charming contribution to this thread and all the replies directly connected to it, as he broke the rules of this forum.
Thanks, CF.

star
6th August 2006, 05:05 PM
Strangely enough I've only had one projection that I can ever remember. It was very short and I had no vision, I could only hear. but to this day I've been working towards projections becuase of that one experience.

(Da.. why is it so hard to recreate it?) :D