PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Pressure on the Crown Chakra

Deva Raja
10th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Hello everyone

I often do visualization/energy exercises, mostly kabbalistic and sometimes
I feel a scary pressure on the top of my head. As you may know kabbalistic
exercises involve visualizing Kether(as sphere of purity) somewhere far above
you and then drawing spiritual energy from it. You visualize this energy entering
the body through the top of the skull downwards filling the heart center.

The problem is that sometimes I feel this pressure on top of my skull which is not
painfull but scary and annoying. It scares me because I am afraid that something
bad might be happening. The weird thing is that this isn't happening while I do the
above visualization but after a while or in other times when I am relaxed. When this
sensation comes I feel like I am going crazy or something.

What do you think about all these?
Am I doing something wrong in the exercises?
What do you think is the problem?

Thanks in advance

:)

CFTraveler
10th April 2012, 02:44 PM
The pressure is normal, you are becoming aware of the energy movement in you.
If you are doing the middle pillar exercise (using God names) there is nothing to worry about, the names themselves are protective. If not, then for your own reassurance I suggest that you do some of protective shielding measure before you do your work, although I'm sure that there is nothing to worry about.

SiriusTraveler
10th April 2012, 04:07 PM
I get that presure to, when I havent been drinking coffee for a while. Called headache. haha, kidding. Just had to throw that in here. Sorry! :)

CFTraveler
10th April 2012, 06:15 PM
One of the first side effects I had when I started doing energy work was brow pressure and 'cobwebby' feelings. As this is normal, I didn't worry about it. Then later I became more 'tactile/energy sensitive' to energy fields, and when I started doing the Middle Pillar exercise I started to feel the pressure from above that the OP describes. It has never been bothersome (on the contrary, it tells me that something is happening), and other types of energy work has brought other types of side effects, like the 'my head is on fire' type of effect after Kundalini Yoga.
But it's all good, if we didn't have side effects, how would we know it's working?

newfreedom
10th April 2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Deva Raja & all,

As soon as i read about your feelings with the energy sensations Deva R. i was reminded about my own 'scary head sensations' that i used to experience.

For myself, this was caused by dispersed soul fragments and to clear this issue for myself, i had to breathe the energies back into myself with intention and also ask my spirit teams to help me to integrate these dispersed soul fragments in the best way possible

This maynot be what's happening with/for you Deva R. but thought it might be helpful to share and useful for others to know about too

The info. below is taken from this page from the Soul-healer (http://www.soul-healer.com/missing-lost-soul-pieces/energy-body-field-spirit-depletion/) website and describes my experience well

Around the Stomach or Abdomen

You can have energies representing worry, fear, stress or anxiety to some aspect of life in these areas. One client had ‘head’ effects of worry and panic (sensations of movements). These sensations would have her increasingly frightened and panicky which also caused real fear reactions in her stomach too. The effect of her trying to get rid of these ‘negative’ energies from one part of her body would cause them to move through her body as an energy sensation that would pass through her stomach, her chest and then up around her head before starting again. This happening made her even more frightened and panicky, putting her into an unbearable feedback loop making things progressively worse.

Goodluck and hope you find the way/means to clear, move through this issue as quickly and easily as possible :thumbsup:xX

newfreedom
10th April 2012, 10:18 PM
P.s.

I get more types of energy sensations more of the time now in my head area and in all parts of my body, but they no longer bring up the fear, terror reaction that they once did

Deva Raja
11th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Thank you all for your responses!

The same pressure on top of the skull I have felt when doing grounding. In that case
I was visualizing becoming one with earth and moving downwards. There is one common
thing between the two exercises. In the first exercise there is energy moving downward
from Kether to the body, in the second exercise there is energy moving from the body
downward to earth. So I figured maybe this has nothing to do with the crown chakra but
only with my etheric body being forced downwards...?

Something other I ve heard while searching for answers is that when you feel pressure on
a chakra then the chakra is blocked. Then it is unwise to continue because you just make
it worse.

Generally I am very anxious and I have some negativity, why would someone try to work
with the chakras if that will just make his life more difficult???

CFTraveler
11th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Generally I am very anxious and I have some negativity, why would someone try to work
with the chakras if that will just make his life more difficult??? Because difficulty is not the aim, and not the expected result, it's an interpretation.
If you want to reverse the pull, you can do some exercises that pull the energy up to the crown, such as basic energy work (NEW) and direct it upwards.
BTW, pressure doesn't always mean blockages- A block can make whatever sensation you are feeling stronger in an area than another, but it doesn't immediately mean that- there are other reasons, such as sensitive nerves or increased circulation, which is a good thing.
And, as always, if something is troublesome stop doing it until you are comfortable doing it again- 'The Golden Rule of Energy Work."

Archimedes
11th April 2012, 10:18 PM
The pressure is normal, you are becoming aware of the energy movement in you.
If you are doing the middle pillar exercise (using God names) there is nothing to worry about, the names themselves are protective. If not, then for your own reassurance I suggest that you do some of protective shielding measure before you do your work, although I'm sure that there is nothing to worry about.

Hello CFT

Do you have a link you can share for the middle pillar exercise?

Archimedes
11th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Because difficulty is not the aim, and not the expected result, it's an interpretation.
If you want to reverse the pull, you can do some exercises that pull the energy up to the crown, such as basic energy work (NEW) and direct it upwards.
BTW, pressure doesn't always mean blockages- A block can make whatever sensation you are feeling stronger in an area than another, but it doesn't immediately mean that- there are other reasons, such as sensitive nerves or increased circulation, which is a good thing.
And, as always, if something is troublesome stop doing it until you are comfortable doing it again- 'The Golden Rule of Energy Work."

I agree with this statement. When I focus (and lots of times just randomly) on either the crown or third eye chakras I feel a pressure or crawling sensations. These are not blocked these are active!