PDA

View Full Version : I need help to heal autoimmune disease

immortalwis
14th April 2012, 02:17 AM
G'day I've been having a condition called alopecia areata ,it's an auto-immune disease which causes the hair to fall and as usual medicines doesn't work
2 years of social suffering
so what do you suggest to deal with this ?

iadnon
14th April 2012, 07:48 AM
1.Finasteride. Finasteride is a medication, and thus should only be recommended by a physician. Please do not discuss medications or controlled substances, unless you're a doctor. And if you are, please keep it in pm.
2.Shave it all and show up your skull, depending of your face it could be very sexy.
3.Check your diet. Maybe that's happening to you because of some food intolerance.
4.Ask your sub. Relax down, enter into a trance state and go ask your subconscious about the problem. Start from the causes, and go slowly towards the solutions.

That sort of hair lost is closely related to psychological affairs...

Good luck!

immortalwis
21st April 2012, 09:18 PM
thanks alot iadnon
actually i sat down had an hour meditation and i asked my subconscious about the causes it suddenly blurt out a voice inside my mind saying (the cause to your energy and autoimmune imbalance is nicotine and marijuana you idiot)so i knew the solution immediately thanks alot man have a nice day

iadnon
22nd April 2012, 07:48 AM
1.Finasteride. Finasteride is a medication, and thus should only be recommended by a physician. Please do not discuss medications or controlled substances, unless you're a doctor. And if you are, please keep it in pm.
2.Shave it all and show up your skull, depending of your face it could be very sexy.
3.Check your diet. Maybe that's happening to you because of some food intolerance.
4.Ask your sub. Relax down, enter into a trance state and go ask your subconscious about the problem. Start from the causes, and go slowly towards the solutions.

That sort of hair lost is closely related to psychological affairs...

Good luck!

Hey Traveler,

It was not my intention to play the doctor. Depending on the country you are in Finasteride can be taken prescribed by a doctor or not. In Spain, for example, you can go to the drug store, buy it and use it without any consent. It's up to you.

Best regards.

IA56
22nd April 2012, 08:27 AM
I have also autoimmune deaseses...and I am much better when I discovered how tensed I am...and how difficult it is to relax deeply...but when I do dare to feel the deep pain and relese it...I am now much better...and getting better for every day...but it is very hard to face the pain...and it´s thousends of disquices how I have had to disquice it for my survival...it take´s courage to meet one self...but it sure is the only way to freedom and health....you are in good company here to get support but the hard work you have to do yourself...

Love
ia