PDA

View Full Version : Offering healing

IronGega
16th April 2012, 02:02 AM
I'm offering healing to anyone who requests it. I do the healing circut regularly, and am willing to devote some time to anyone who wishes or needs some healing. please let me know and I will gladly help

nicks
5th July 2012, 07:57 AM
Hi ! Namaste,

I am in the field of meditation & healing since many years and i strongly believe in healing. Of late since the last 3 months i am suffering from pain and extreme discomfort in the lower -middle right side of the abdomen and many doctors have failed to treat my problem, they have even failed to diagnose what the problem really is & i have been doing self healing & meditation and have not found much improvement. And also tried Robert Bruce's NEW (New Energy way) system to cure the pain and found a lot of warmth and cold sensations in the areas. But still no relief by applying the NEW system. The pain & discomfort is there.

Update as on 5th july:- Went to a new doctor today who said that the pain might be due to appendix but till now no test has been done to confirm it. I am on medicine for the next 7 days. I will be happy if anyone can give healing to my appendix and as well as to whatever is causing the pain .

If anyone of u r clairvoyant so can u tell me what really is causing the problem ? I will be very thankful to u if u can help me in this regard. For your help i am sending u the pics of my tummy (4 pics together - front, back & sides ). Here is the link to view the pics - ( https://picasaweb.google.com/105680524616153547869/TummyBack?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIygpuGwj8WCdA&feat=directlink ) U can click on the pics to enlarge it.

Once i know the exact cause of pain & discomfort i can cure it accordingly with the help of meditation and energies.

I will be highly grateful to you if you could give me distance healing & cure my problem.

My name - Nikhil Khanna
lives in Girish Park, Calcutta, India.

Thanking you for the healing that you will be giving me.
Thank You once Again
Warm Regards
NIKHIL

IA56
5th July 2012, 08:41 AM
Hi Nikhil Khanna.
When I looked at you it felt like muscular pain...and I do not know why but it looked like you are doing static movment´s and like leaning at the right side most of the time??...Is here anything you feel right??..If so I will go forward but if I am totally wrong then do not give this any attention at all.

nicks
5th July 2012, 04:36 PM
Hi IA56 !

Yes even i think its muscular pain, I do sit on computer chair and sometimes do lean to the right side. have been on muscle relaxant medicine before. but today Update as on 5th july:- Went to a new doctor today who said that the pain might be due to appendix but till now no test has been done to confirm it. I am on medicine for the next 7 days so after 7 days CT scan test might be done . I will be happy if u can give healing to my appendix and as well as to whatever is causing the pain .
Thank you in advance

IA56
6th July 2012, 06:20 AM
Hi nicks....I am not a healer..yet...but I did give you a go and it was very compact so I do not know if it did any difference...I did work on the appendix as you wanted...and when looking around it was very compact and I do not know what that means...yet...Hope you are soon feeling better.

nicks
6th July 2012, 10:09 AM
Thank you .. the condition is same as before !

IronGega
16th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Hi ! Namaste,

I am in the field of meditation & healing since many years and i strongly believe in healing. Of late since the last 3 months i am suffering from pain and extreme discomfort in the lower -middle right side of the abdomen and many doctors have failed to treat my problem, they have even failed to diagnose what the problem really is & i have been doing self healing & meditation and have not found much improvement. And also tried Robert Bruce's NEW (New Energy way) system to cure the pain and found a lot of warmth and cold sensations in the areas. But still no relief by applying the NEW system. The pain & discomfort is there.

Update as on 5th july:- Went to a new doctor today who said that the pain might be due to appendix but till now no test has been done to confirm it. I am on medicine for the next 7 days. I will be happy if anyone can give healing to my appendix and as well as to whatever is causing the pain .

If anyone of u r clairvoyant so can u tell me what really is causing the problem ? I will be very thankful to u if u can help me in this regard. For your help i am sending u the pics of my tummy (4 pics together - front, back & sides ). Here is the link to view the pics - ( https://picasaweb.google.com/105680524616153547869/TummyBack?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIygpuGwj8WCdA&feat=directlink ) U can click on the pics to enlarge it.

Once i know the exact cause of pain & discomfort i can cure it accordingly with the help of meditation and energies.

I will be highly grateful to you if you could give me distance healing & cure my problem.

My name - Nikhil Khanna
lives in Girish Park, Calcutta, India.

Thanking you for the healing that you will be giving me.
Thank You once Again
Warm Regards
NIKHIL

oh crap sorry I totally forgot about this topic i made, I wasn't getting any responses.

I'll get to work right away, sorry again

tergra
24th December 2012, 03:18 AM
Hey,

just saw your post, so if your offer still stands, I would be very grateful to get any advice that you may have for me and to receive positive energies to get cured as well. I've had terrible bladder burning-sensations since 2002 (as if I had an urinary infection, except this is not an infection. Doctors are puzzled and don't know how to cure me :S ) This is of course insanely hard to live through, both emotionnaly and physically.

So if you could take a little bit of your time to help me out, by giving psychic readings (of what caused that, what area of the body is involved, etc) and / or by healing me I would be VERY grateful. :) I can give you more details if you need.

Thanks a lot for your answer !
Best wishes and much love

Yoann

IronGega
24th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Hey,

just saw your post, so if your offer still stands, I would be very grateful to get any advice that you may have for me and to receive positive energies to get cured as well. I've had terrible bladder burning-sensations since 2002 (as if I had an urinary infection, except this is not an infection. Doctors are puzzled and don't know how to cure me :S ) This is of course insanely hard to live through, both emotionnaly and physically.

So if you could take a little bit of your time to help me out, by giving psychic readings (of what caused that, what area of the body is involved, etc) and / or by healing me I would be VERY grateful. :) I can give you more details if you need.

Thanks a lot for your answer !
Best wishes and much love

Yoann

im not a doctor but it sounds like it could 'maybe' be chrons disease, if the doctors dont know I don't know if I would either. what I can tell you is most problems come from a lack of ease or alot of stress.

first thing, try more meditation to destress. drink more or only water and apple juice, if your not allergic to apple juice. add a bit of aloe juice to your drink. try to stay away from carbinateted drinks and sodas.

changing your diet can deffinently help the majority of physicall problems. also eat more raw fruits then cooked or fast foods.

see how this helps, atm i've been healing myself this past week. been really bad. I should be better in a day or so though