PDA

View Full Version : My Second Lucid Experience

SiriusTraveler
16th April 2012, 06:02 AM
So this is my second lucid experience I'v had since my beginning of exploring my consciousness in 2011. I had it while beeing away on a trip to Prague.
It ended really fast, like my first experience but I'm glad I had it either way. Im progressing very slow at this but I'm hapy it's happening, however it's happening.

All I can remember from the dream I had before I got lucid was that I was in some sort of corridor, and when I think of it it really looked like the corridor in the hotel I was staying. And this makes me think that I could have been out of body without beeing lucid, trying to find my way to my physical body or something like that.
When I was searching for the right door ( or something like that ) in my dream I suddently became lucid and realized that I was dreaming. In that instant I began laughing in my lucid dream ( if it was a lucid dream ) and thought that I should just go with the flow. But I could'nt stop laughing out of exhilaration of the fact that I'd finally become lucid again. My vision was that of the door in the corridor and as I just went with the experience I began to sink down into the floor and I kind of folded into myself, like my head sank first through my body and the rest of the body followed, and without much interuption in consciousness I woke up giggling in my physical body.

It seems that when I became lucid I did'nt have much control and/or energy so I woke up really fast. I did'nt think of my physical body when I became lucid so I guess that was'nt making me wake up. Also my vision was not clear, rather kind of hazy/foggy. I don't know if it is an undveloped astral body that causes this or something else. It could have been that I had a couple of beers earlier that evening, I'v read that it can mess up some things when out of body. I wonder if this was me becomming conscious during an OBE or if it was a lucid dream.

CFTraveler
16th April 2012, 01:25 PM
I think you had an unconscious separation (or false awakening) and 'woke up' into the experience. Since non-lucidity has it's own logic, when you became lucid you also lost 'control' and reintegrated. It's possible that the two beers may affected your lucidity, but I think it depends on whether you're a lightweight (like me, who used to be) or not.
I think also 'being somewhere else' does something to you, making it easier to dislocate and contributes to the 'not being in control' feeling too.
Congrats, sounds cool.

SiriusTraveler
23rd April 2012, 05:44 AM
My experience yesterday at aprox 3.14 in the night. Also a success story.

Before the interesting part happened I had a dream, a very vivid ang long one. I think I was searhing for my sister in a mall or something. There was another person involved, who was working there, who I know in real life. She told me that I could find my sister on the "meditation platform" so I went there. Odd thing to have in a mall. I stepped up on the platform to medidtate (I think I watched my sister first how she did it) and began to meditate. It was some kind of pattern in which I was to alternate some frequency between the left and right brain. Hard to explain.
I then saw a big screen in the ceiling which had a black hole in it. It was purple colors all around and then there was this ring with black in the middle. As I stared at it I felt as if I was meant to meditate in my regular way, and so I did. And suddently the whole thing shifted into something else.

Here is where it gets wierd. I think I either had a false awakening or actually woke up in the separation stage in the physical. There was loud noises all around me, a kind of strong buzzing and electrical sound, or like the static on TV. I cannot tell if this still was a dream because my vision was kind of blurred and my mind was still waking up so I was groggy. Anyway, as my mind got clearer I realized that I should just go with this, and as I did the surge became stronger and I tried to just get myself up and run away from the room as I'v trained to/read about. My arms loosened and I could se them in a grey fog and an electrical deep blue. I reached for the door but the pull was so strong in the rest if the body that no mather how much I pulled I could'nt get away. I tried to calm myself and think my way out of it, but then I woke up in the physical. I think I had the same view as I had in front of me in the astral.

Was this a dream or a half-OBE. Im not sure, it was very real and also vey dream-like. At least I'm sure its progress.
It would be nice to get an opinion on this.

CFTraveler
23rd April 2012, 03:49 PM
I would categorize it as a switch from dream/astral body to another vehicle (maybe etheric body, maybe mental body). The vibes in my experience only happen with a downshift, but this might only happen to me.
I've had many of these experiences, and after many conversations about it, now consider them in-between experiences, transitional experiences designed to 'taste' the next step, which is often mental (the experience, not necessarily the vehicle).