PDA

View Full Version : Jade

AstralCody
17th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Hey folks! I recently picked up a Chinese good luck symbol made out of jade. It's not really big, but it's really cool looking. It has a string of orange and red, and yellow with the jade attached to it.

Does anybody have any good experiences with Jade? Or what Jade can help me with? I'm thinking to start meditating with it etc but I am not really experienced with crystals and such.

Can someone help me out here? Can Jade be fake? I don't think this is fake though.

CFTraveler
17th April 2012, 10:09 PM
The only 'fake' jade I've seen is plastic, and it's easy to spot, unless the technology has improved.
The Jade King was the God of the Sky, so you can see a connection, if the jade is the right color.
I found this:
"According to the book "The Crystal Bible", "Jade is a symbol of purity and serenity. Much prized in the East, it signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. Jade is associated with the heart chakra and increases love and nurturing. It is a protective stone, which keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony. It is believed to attract good luck and friendship."

The book goes on to discuss psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical attributes for the stone. There are also different significant symbolisms depending on the color of the Jade. Jade doesn't only come in green. There are also blue, brown, lavendar (sic), orange, red, white and yellow jade."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006012619682

AstralCody
17th April 2012, 11:19 PM
CFT- Thank you so much. Maybe next time I meditate I will lay it down by my heart and see what happens. I just got done meditating about an hour ago. Clair audience (I think it is) Really kicked in. Had the falling sensation going but it subsided. Felt really good though!
Cheers