PDA

View Full Version : Astral Practitioner(me) is neg free on a etheric chakra body level(sucess story)

RawVegFruit Vampire
19th April 2012, 03:36 AM
Raising Vibration threw mantra power of the now practice "moment work" and raw veg and fruit staying away from junk food and drugs. Staying away from Smoking/ Alchohol. Opening all chakras I am now neg free. From all merdians minor and major are all open and my vibration is quite high. I do allot of merdian tapping 2 hours each day on average for months now to open minor and major chakras they are like protective stones with an aura that stops negs coming in or staying in.

Remember earth is at a higher frequencies what I call premature new earth. Since earth is at a higher vibration you can benifit from eating raw veg a fruit. Tobbaco and junk (processed meat) food lowers vibration and keeps you in trouble with negs. Processed meat is filled with preservities and other posions animals have been abused and feed not natureal foods. These chemicals in processed meats keeps the customer at a lower vibration. Not only does it blout you with stools that stay in your entestine for months it controls and keeps you vibration low because of all the posionus chemicals in meat. Cooking vegatible changes chemistry remember apes is our ancestors and they ate fruit and veg before they discovered how to cook it.

All I need to do now is work on removing my claraudient vocies

CFTraveler
19th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Glad you're doing well, AP.