PDA

View Full Version : Scratches

AstralCody
19th April 2012, 07:09 AM
I just wanted to make this topic to see if anyone had experiences with this.

There was a time in my life, especially when I first started getting into EVP work (Talking to entities) where I would get random scratch marks on my body sometimes. These would usually be 3 very red deep scratches. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how they got there. Sometimes I would find them on my legs, but mostly my lower back.

I also will note that it burned extremely bad. The burning feeling was really bad sometimes. We had no animals at the time. One time I was watching TV and all of a sudden I got a burning sensation on my shoulders. I went home and looked in the mirror and there were 3 very deep long scratch marks.

I would get these often. It hasn't happened in a year. What was this? I didn't really feel harm but it did worry me sometimes.

The ONLY thing I can think of (I don't even know how it would cause it) but, sometimes when I would eat crackers on the couch I notice I would get them. Like it had something to do with the crumbs? Alot of times though I wouldn't be eating or anything. It would simply just start up and burn really bad.