PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful meditation!

LPCF
19th April 2012, 08:31 PM
I have had a little difficulty with meditation per se recently (i.e. just meditating, not seeking to AP) with stray thoughts sometimes entering my mind. Strangely, this hasn't affected my ability to AP, probably because I only go to a very few places and I know them so well.

Anyway, this evening I decided to relax in meditation with the help of Puce and Bella (my dog and cat, both now on the astral but they come to me daily or I go to them). I settled down and felt them resting on my shoulders (one on each). I asked for their help, and they said that they would keep on repeating, in turns, the word "Nothing!" in my head. This was to stop my thoughts from straying.

I had the most amazing meditation ever! I felt so calm, peaceful and also joyful. Nothing entered my head, except for the word "Nothing!" which they repeated in turns. My face felt like a very gentle tingling was passing all over my head - quite unlike when I AP.

It is difficult to describe, but for some reason I just wanted to share it here. I owe so much to my dearest Puce and Bella. They even help me in meditation! I am also truly blest that my dearest wife loves them both, too.

CFTraveler
19th April 2012, 09:47 PM
That is amazing, LPCF. God Bless.