PDA

View Full Version : AFTER the 90 days WITH Obe's

rf396
21st April 2012, 01:30 AM
Been a quiet week here. Lots of outside stress, tired, long days etc have left me with time for my exercises but no exits. NOT HAPPY. Anyway, A question for you all who have done the 90 day course. After the 90 days, do you continue on a DAILY basis with the exercises? Weekly? etc. Trying to get some feedback to judge where I should set my maintainance with the exercises while I continue my education, and actual outings etc.

CFTraveler
21st April 2012, 03:13 AM
After I did the ninety days I settled on a daily diet of energy work and meditation, with one attempt a week (on the weekends) or maybe two.
I generally follow the attempt sequence as laid in the program, more or less-
physical relaxation
mental relaxation with breathwork
energy raising
trance work
noticing
energy body loosening
more noticing
exit tech.

rf396
21st April 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks CF. I kind of figured just moving along as if the course continued after 90 days was the simplest thing to do. Last week I was doing so well at seperating awareness and remaining stock still etc. The last 4 or 5 days Ive gotten less than nothing and I honestly feel like Im back at the begining. I mean cmon. a handful of outings, vbrational shifts, etc and now Im regressing? that CANT be right. God I hope not. I knows its very discouraging though. But TY for the feedback.

CFTraveler
21st April 2012, 04:26 PM
The last 4 or 5 days Ive gotten less than nothing and I honestly feel like Im back at the begining. 4 or 5 days? Do you think that you're going to get the same results every time? I don't even understand this statement.

I mean cmon. a handful of outings, vbrational shifts, etc and now Im regressing? that CANT be right. It isn't, but I'm not sure what you expected. As you practice your subtle body changes, and the way you do things will change too. You may want to go into the energy body subforums and look at the stickied threads devoted to energy body sensations and what to expect.

rf396
22nd April 2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks CF Ill check the Subforums out. When I say I got NOTHING I mean NOTHING. As in NO feelings at all. No Body Bounce feelings or any vibratory sensations etc. It was as if I was Literally turned OFF. And When I started, while my expectations were LOW, I got out fairly quickly and semi regularly so I got used to the peaks and not the valleys. I did expect some leveling off, But as I said these last days its been like being OFF totally. THAT said I did slip out for a moment today while passing between awareness and sleep. It seems as though after a lifetime of migraines they finally seem to be good for SOMETHING. Whenever I have one NOW since doing the program I seem to slip out. Not sure what the headaches are causing but Ill take the results since I have to live with the headaches.

SiriusTraveler
7th May 2012, 08:23 AM
Expectations can ruin alot while doing MAP. For me expectations made me stop doing MAP completly. I had to start all over again. Just a tip :)