PDA

View Full Version : Shen Technique

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2012, 05:58 PM
I found these videos really interesting. Haven't tried the technique yet, but I'm considering it for a couple of things. Anyway, I thought I'd share the videos.

1 of 4: http://youtu.be/BUnMV_QR2Gs

2 of 4: http://youtu.be/FgJpyePQk30

3 of 4: http://youtu.be/bwynOMUWk3Y

4 of 4: http://youtu.be/KAy0sNYfSmg

Eyeswideopen
23rd October 2012, 08:48 AM
I have had two courses of Shen therapy in my time. By a beautiful soul who was able to heal my past death experience, that's what it felt like. She would unblock my energies and work on going through layers if that makes sense.

During the first set of sessions I stopped as it was too intense. I was having so many visions and it was bringing up a lot of negative feelings. But I returned a year later when I felt strong enough. During one session I had an instant and overwhelming feeling that I was going to die imminently, the fear was so intense. It was not until I spoke with another therapist who said that she had probably reached my previous moment of death which sounded very frightening and she was able to heal it. ? That resonated with me.

I would say that from my experiences the body work Shen therapy has been the most powerful.

newfreedom
28th October 2012, 10:48 AM
i am not familiar with the Shen therapy, Thanx for the links ButterflyW xX .... hope to watch them sometime x

She would unblock my energies and work on going through layers if that makes sense.

this explanation is very helpful for me, this IS what WholeSoulwork did with me - my energetic barriers were slowly getting removed over the years, till they were 'all' (?) gone, which is when i had the intense spiritual awakening and breakdown in spring 06 and every 'processing' phase i would be working my way through the 'layers', not thought as them as layers before. This last year feels like the layers are more or less all cleared out, i do still have life trigger me deeply at 'sensitive' times and do still bring forth deep felt emotions that make me authentically cry...... BUT i'm not sure this is layers of 'baggage' or more so a mechanism of releasing the 'stress' & 'distress' that living on this planet involves.....

During one session I had an instant and overwhelming feeling that I was going to die imminently, the fear was so intense. It was not until I spoke with another therapist who said that she had probably reached my previous moment of death which sounded very frightening and she was able to heal it. ? That resonated with me.

This i find VERY interesting too, this i had happen to me on two occasions, both very different experiences, except that both times, reality seemed to 're-set' so that when i was expecting to be 'dead', i wasn't and i was back to the exact moment before the 'death'

first time this happened approx 4 or 5 times repeatitively and my space was so 'safe' i was not in fear as such, the next time 3 years later, when it happened, there seemed to be the presence of an entity too and reality re-set 3 times and i was in shear 'terror' which had me physically trembling & internally shaking for many hours during the night and in so much 'fear', i had to keep in the moment as a way of managing it. I did fall asleep, but was still in fear and physically body shakes most of the next day....... difficult stuff !

Glad you found Shen therapy powerful and helpful x x

Eyeswideopen
28th October 2012, 07:26 PM
Found the thread ;)

Not learnt to copy the text yet but above you say after energetic work you had an intense spiritual awakening!!! I would love to know more about that.

I am seeing a healer tommorrow with regard to Kundalini awakening, she helps people through it and I am wondering if this is what is happening to me. I am currently seeing an energy healer to help with my fatigue and pain. After the sessions I have started to become increasingly switched on.

POI have visions lucid dreams, levitating and I turn my pain into vibrations, astral flying that I am not too good at. I was wondering if this work was bringing all this on for me as I come from a history of let's just say difficult events.

The pain I suffer is becoming unbearable, this week my doctor is looking at morphine for me. I am thinking of weaning of the patches I am on and trying to meditate with my pain and find out if it's my pain or exacerbated by the meds. Also is it prolonging the kundalini.

Thought I was going a bit nuts but I am following my gut. Is this something in hindsight you would have avoided doing, ie: the intense spiritual awakening.

Thank you

newfreedom
30th October 2012, 06:10 PM
Not learnt to copy the text yet but above you say after energetic work you had an intense spiritual awakening!!! I would love to know more about that.

Ask away.... xx ..perhaps we could start a new thread, or use one of my old ones where i talk a bit of the 'spiritual awakening' side of things ?

Sorry to hear you are in a lot of physical pain, in my small experience of physical pain, it's can be very restrictive and limiting to one's experience of life, hope you manage to find some solutions to help XX

Is this something in hindsight you would have avoided doing, ie: the intense spiritual awakening.

Absolutely, i would of avoided it like the 'plague !'

Would i ever do it again ? ~ NO-WAY !!!

But it was inevitable for me, least that's how it seems... my 'new' space IS worth it, BUT i could NEVER 'go through it' again...

:-) :-) xx

tergra
23rd December 2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing, ButterflyWoman. I have been having chronic pains for 10 years and got aware that somehow they stem from a childhood trauma, so that should help me lots. If you know any other deep-acting technique of the same kind, I ll be glad to know it :) :)

Much love XOXO

ButterflyWoman
24th December 2012, 02:11 AM
Actually, I used to have a lot of chronic pain, some of it quite debilitating. As I worked through and released attachments to various memories and ideas and so on, a lot of the pain disappeared (some of it very dramatically, as in, one day it was a big problem, then it was just gone and never came back). I don't want to say that all chronic pain is rooted in trauma, but in my experience, an awful lot of it is.

I didn't use Shen, though. I did it kind of "jump in the deep end and hope you learn to swim before you drown in your own issues" (because I had no idea what was going on, what was wrong, how to fix it, anything). I kind of wish I'd had something like Shen or even Reiki to guide me, but, what's done is done and that was the path I took, and I did gain some good insights from doing it the hard way... :)

tergra
24th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah I think so as well... My mother was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and after a session of kinesiology it released memories, traumatic ones. No her pain has decreased (though still present).

I used Shen for 1 day and I can feel indeed that it has a nice effect on the body. Let's see if it lasts...