PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

Alpha
27th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone, I'm from Vancouver, Canada and came across this forum after watching several videos of R.B. on youtube. I can tell I'll be spending quite some time on this as astronomy and energy always fascinated me as a kid, and now I found something which could help me explore it. :mrgreen:

CFTraveler
28th April 2012, 02:43 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums Alpha.
I don't know if we have anything to say about astronomy, but I hope you enjoy it here.

greytraveller
28th April 2012, 05:30 PM
Greetings Alpha and welcome
I look forward to reading and replying to your posts in the forums here.

Regards
Grey

newfreedom
29th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Welcome Alpha :wave:

All the Best with your energy & astronomy explorations & hope you have fun on the forums here xX

LPCF
29th April 2012, 04:54 PM
A warm welcome from me, too...

Alpha
23rd June 2012, 01:42 AM
Hi again, just wondering which threads should i start reading first and if i have questions about obe's where do i post them?

I keep failing to make myself astral project because i find myself tired a lot when trying to do it, i've sat for longer periods of time and what ends up happening is my body goes numb but not completely and my eyes get sore.. so i just get tired enough to sleep when i can't keep my mind awake with me :/

CFTraveler
23rd June 2012, 03:09 AM
I would recommend the Astral Projection subforums, and for techniques and advice go to the OBE R & D subforums. But the entire forum is generally for these subjects, except the out of topic forums, of course.

Alpha
24th June 2012, 03:02 AM
haha, lots of reading to do then :D

Alpha
22nd November 2012, 04:53 AM
can't believe i didn't pursue this long enough in april... well i'm back again and better than ever haha

SoulSail
22nd November 2012, 07:15 PM
Welcome back!