PDA

View Full Version : An OBE? Or an OBE that turned into a dream? 4 projections this morning.

AstralCody
28th April 2012, 08:03 PM
The first one I had I had the falling sensation. I don't remember much because it was very fast. I on'y stayed out about 15 seconds, I then said "good job! now lets go back to my body." I was sucked in. I could feel it.

I was back in the physical. But, not for long. Again I had another falling sensation and I took action. I got out and everything was extremely dark. Weird since it is the afternoon and it's a bright day. I tried saying things like "clarity now" "Give me light" I didn't get anything though. I found myself back in my body again, having another falling sensation. I rolled out.

This was interesting because it felt so real that I believed I was in my physical body. Until I walked through a door or something I kinda am having memory problems with all these. Then I noticed rain coming through the ceiling. Lightning outside as well. It was getting all over my computer so I was moving things out of the way where the water was coming in.

I saw my grandma very shortly and I can't even remember what she said to me. At this point it seemed dreamy.

Am I astral projecting but losing focus to quick?
I know I projected 4 times, but everytime they get really weird on me. Next time I am going to move even further away from my body. Maybe go upstairs.

What do you think happened?

CFTraveler
29th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Am I astral projecting but losing focus too quick? Yes and maybe. It's too soon to tell if you're losing focus, energy, or just going through simulations designed to teach you to handle abrupt changes.

AstralCody
30th April 2012, 03:10 AM
Tanks o the reply CFT. I just can't wait to start exploring and talking to entities. Right now I seem to get lost instantly and go into dream mode.

greytraveller
30th April 2012, 04:58 PM
Hallo AstralCody
Yes, those were OBEs. Not all OBEs are clear and vivid. Don't know why that is. It just works that way sometimes.
Proximity to the physical body can be the cause. Other times it could be lack of energy. Or maybe dream consciousness and astral awareness overlapped causing distortions and weirdness. Fortunately these odd situations only happen on occasion and you handled it all pretty well. Next time the astral senses will likely be much clearer.

Regards
Grey

dreaming90
1st May 2012, 04:56 PM
Tanks o the reply CFT. I just can't wait to start exploring and talking to entities. Right now I seem to get lost instantly and go into dream mode.

Unfortunately this happens to me often as well... I suggest practicing some Buddhist mindfulnesss techniques throughout the day. It seems to help me experience both physical and nonphysical events with more clarity.