PDA

View Full Version : Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

D.O.
28th April 2012, 06:46 PM
How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Are humans a special species??

CFTraveler
29th April 2012, 08:56 PM
This post seemed so interesting to me that I felt I had to copy and answer it.

Most of it is my opinion, some of it is my observation.
1) Angels didn't always look human- in the Hebrew bible many angels looked like flying serpents, and others looked like hybrids of animals, such as the ones in the box that they carried around- the ark of the covenant. Some others are described (as in other books, such as Enoch) as 'wheels' and other non-human looking 'things'.
2) We have, in other religions, deities that look like animals (or are part animals- Ganesha in Hindu Mythology and most of the Egyptian pantheon are anthropomorphized animals, except possibly Isis and Osiris, the only human ones I can think of. (and Horus too? I think- it's been ages.)
3) I don't know if any ancient deities looked like grey aliens, but some ancient cave drawings have been compared to them. (I'm thinking maybe the Dogon tribes' drawings?) I personally think there is a lot of projection going on there (as in those folks see what they want to see in the drawings, but that takes me to the next point.
--
And now to my opinion:
I think that the reason is that most deities look human, is because at some point in religious history, the people that tell the story become convinced that humans (and in some cases, a particular people) are special or better, and then begin to project their own likeness to their preferred deity, hence you see anthropomorphic deities. So really, I think this point is a matter of opinion, but you see it in all the modern religions that we have nowadays, even the pagan or animistic ones.

-asalantu-
29th April 2012, 11:10 PM
¡Hi, D.O.!

Imagine, you, out of your body engaged in the work of to reveal (¿in order to deliver spiritual teaching?) to another intelligent entity, in order to get ascendancy ¿wouldn't reshape yourself to a form compatible (and familiar to) with configuration of that another entity?

Since out of body, we all are not but single points of conciousness, original shape of angels may be anything imaginable.

My best regards,
Ángel

dreaming90
30th April 2012, 02:34 AM
They look human because that's how we interpret them. Remember that you don't "see" when out of body, it's just your mind creating a memory in a way that you can understand and interpret.

We aren't humans, we are more like orbs of consciousness or points of light currently inhabiting human bodies in order to grow and gather experience. For angels or masters to adopt the bodies of hairless apes like us would be, well, a little odd.

-asalantu-
30th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Apologies about this digression, but, angels like winged beings ¿are not but an automatic creation of ancient artists mind done the fact only a winged being can float in open air? ¿Or such wings are not but an auric field effect of evolved beings interpreted as wings by ancient artists?

Comes to memory an inquiry done to Robert Bruce about aspect of auric field of evolved beings:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12788-Details-at-Ancient-Holy-Person-Pictures&p=103356#post103356

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
30th April 2012, 08:35 PM
I think that the ones I was talking about (the ones in the garden of eden, IIRC) had to do with fertility- winged serpents combine the sky(wings) and the earth (serpents being fertility symbols) which prob. symbolized a messenger 'from up above'.

mystyx
11th April 2015, 08:17 AM
I was searching for clarification, maybe I can give some instead. When I first met Yahoel I was with a bunch of angels all standing around him. Some of us were there because we had a request. Looking around I noticed some of those present had tiny mouths, large heads and eyes a bit bigger than normal. I simply thought it was symbolic for their lack of need for a mouth- they don't eat, or talk, but communicate telepathically. It was months before I even thought they might have been "alien" angels.

Honestly, I feel many aliens aren't aliens but time traveling humans. Its not a big deal for an advanced race.

ButterflyWoman
11th April 2015, 08:20 AM
They look human because that's how we interpret them. Remember that you don't "see" when out of body, it's just your mind creating a memory in a way that you can understand and interpret.
Yes. This.

(I know this is an old thread, but as it popped up again, I had a read through -- dunno how I missed it the first time -- and thought I'd chip in.)

mystyx
11th April 2015, 08:56 AM
Except I dont go out of body BW. Also I am very naive when it comes to metaphysical lore, I did that on purpose so I can verify later and also so someone elses description doesnt effect my observations. Ironically, I contaminate other peoples observations by describing mine... but in the hopes providing verification.

I understand the naked consciousness and the 'interface' we create to rationalize a very different reality. (barely tho) But isnt the point of the rationalization to create a universe for exploration and learning? And therefore wouldnt it be beneficial to understand that place of learning? I dont see why we would create the universes without good reason. (probably boredom!:lol2:)

ButterflyWoman
11th April 2015, 09:20 AM
Except I dont go out of body BW.
What difference would that make? I'm afraid I don't understand how in body or out of it (to paraphrase the Apostle Paul) would make a difference in how a human mind interprets a non-human concept and humanises it.

DarkChylde
11th April 2015, 10:33 AM
Except I dont go out of body BW. Also I am very naive when it comes to metaphysical lore, I did that on purpose so I can verify later and also so someone elses description doesnt effect my observations. Ironically, I contaminate other peoples observations by describing mine... but in the hopes providing verification.

I understand the naked consciousness and the 'interface' we create to rationalize a very different reality. (barely tho) But isnt the point of the rationalization to create a universe for exploration and learning? And therefore wouldnt it be beneficial to understand that place of learning? I dont see why we would create the universes without good reason. (probably boredom!:lol2:)

not necessarily , how or what we choose to see as we see also is largely dependent on why we want to see it like that.
mostly angels/deities/aliens are depicted human because the human mind tends to anthropomorphize everything that isn't seen.

On a more personal note , I had the same query going in a similar thread and one of the salient most comment that jumped out at me said something like "Angels don't really exist , they are more like a representation of your own inner aspects much in the same way demons are".

Sinera
11th April 2015, 06:14 PM
They appear as the thing you need most. If it's human then it's human. I've heard about animal guides too. Some starseeds have "ET/Alien" guides. It's what you need and want and expect.

ButterflyWoman
11th April 2015, 06:38 PM
They appear as the thing you need most. If it's human then it's human. I've heard about animal guides too.
Indeed. I had an "imaginary" horse companion as a child. As an adult, I rediscovered that companion, as it never left me (I just stopped paying attention). I was absolutely crazy about horses when I was a kid, so it doesn't surprise me that a kind of spirit companion would take the form of a horse.

mystyx
27th April 2015, 06:57 AM
What your saying is that there is only one person in.. all perceivable existence.

ButterflyWoman
27th April 2015, 07:00 AM
What your saying is that there is only one person in.. all perceivable existence.
? Sorry, which "person" would that be?

mystyx
27th April 2015, 06:23 PM
The one observing his/her creation.

Osiris
28th April 2015, 02:06 AM
its all subjective, I've been all over up and down over there, NEVER seen anything Representative of the worlds religions. Tons of symbolism im not familiar with almost nothing that I am. Lots of crazy symbolic language, iconic imagery ect... But no aliens and no angels/demons ect... The world, here or there is painted with the palette we provide. If the color's not on your palette it dosn't get painted its that simple.

IA56
28th April 2015, 05:55 AM
I have that one experience what I call the divider-line experience....when the JHWH did meet me up and I could through JHWH´s energy experience the ONEness and the duality difference, how different it is yet the same and it is no way I can dress it in word´s..only that you have to be totally willing to become ONE with ALL.

Love
ia

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2015, 06:21 AM
The one observing his/her creation.
Well, yes. At least, that's how it appears. It's usually described as "subjective reality". I think it's probably more complex than is usually described, in that all persons are pretty much just part of the whole, so the whole of Consciousness is really what's behind it all, but it definitely does feel and appear as if each distinctive personality experiences its own reality subjectively. I would go further to say that these realities (which may overlap or affect other realities in ways that I don't fully understand) are actually generated through or created by the entity/person experiencing them, like projecting light through a slide.

DerFürst
28th April 2015, 01:17 PM
I feel like it's better not to worry about aliens, angels, masters, deities, and other fragments of belief systems like that. I don't know what to call this, but a lot of times people expect to see one of these things, and because of that expectation to see one do see one, and then use that as confirmation of the objective existence of what they were expecting. Projective confirmation bias? It's tricky not to get mixed up in this since you need some type of beliefs in order to operate. Skepticism is helpful here.

mystyx
8th May 2015, 06:17 AM
I feel like it's better not to worry about aliens, angels, masters, deities, and other fragments of belief systems like that. I don't know what to call this, but a lot of times people expect to see one of these things, and because of that expectation to see one do see one, and then use that as confirmation of the objective existence of what they were expecting. Projective confirmation bias? It's tricky not to get mixed up in this since you need some type of beliefs in order to operate. Skepticism is helpful here.

I never expected to meet a flaming horse-god.
I can see how someone can be creating everything in their universe if they are consciously doing so. Those not consciously doing it could also be creating everything in their world by passively seeing a group consensus of reality. I suppose you would say that consensus is telepathically communicated. Thereby everyone sees a flaming horse instead of a flaming carrot.
So then creating your own personal world is telepathically injecting your view of reality into the minds of not just people but particles and atoms themselves -as they create reality passively just as humans do. Then when you run into someone like yourself who doesn't agree you get into a mental arm wrestle. The looser gets tired, is convinced they lost, or decides to agree and accepts the winners reality.

CFTraveler
8th May 2015, 01:44 PM
That sounds a lot like morphic resonance.

mystyx
18th May 2015, 09:22 AM
That sounds a lot like morphic resonance.

Feels credible. Its logical also since we are all biological offshoots of the same body.

Thanks for this conversation everyone. It was quite good to me.