PDA

View Full Version : NEW, kabalah and clairvoyance

iadnon
2nd May 2012, 09:59 PM
Hey,

I'm curious to know if somebody has seen the effect of kabalistic rituals in the astral. Bruce comments in his book about the effectiveness of the pentacles to strike back a neg attack, but there's a lot more to check: banishing ritual of the pentagram, same for the hexagram, god's name's utterance...

Any help?

Thanks!

Aunt Clair
3rd May 2012, 01:38 PM
Kaballah ritual is facilitated and strengthened in the higher astral. Evocation, clairvoyance, communication, projection , divination, healing and manifestation are all helped.

Did you have a specific query?

iadnon
3rd May 2012, 03:21 PM
Kaballah ritual is facilitated and strengthened in the higher astral. Evocation, clairvoyance, communication, projection , divination, healing and manifestation are all helped.

Did you have a specific query?

Thanks for the response, but I was asking another thing. Sorry, maybe I haven't put it clear enough.

The point is: in NEW we work with energy balls, imagined tools, and so on, so we give them a specific function through our will, as when we use an energy syringe to heal something. It's like a 4 step process: analyse the problem, look for a solution in the form of a tool, give the tool a meaning and use it.

But, in Kabalah other tools are used, as if they were standard, god-created or the like, as polygons, hebrew letters and so on. The question is: do they need to be worked in our minds to acquire a meaning/power or, by the contrary, do they function per se?

Bruce, for example, recommends the use of pentacles to banish psychic attacks, as it is done in the banishing ritual. So, does the astral pentacle have an automatic repealing effect on negs? The question would be the same for the rest of kabalistic tools: sigils, numbered tables, letters, sounds...

Thanks Aunt.

her crow
7th May 2012, 12:14 PM
in my experience there are a number of basic symbols that hold 'their own' power. to name a few - circle, cross and triangle. they hold their power because they are [similar to] archetypes. one can also say that a true symbol can not be 'created' by man, a man can only describe it - draw it, write it, etc.

polygons and hebrew letters and whatnot, are only descriptions, and therefore they are subjective. they will not be of much use, if you don't have a profound understanding of their meaning. alternatively you can create your own sigils, and use them with much greater effect.

if you wish to know specifically about pentacle, I would say it is a man-made representation of a symbol. however it holds quite a lot of power within it because collective consciousness grants it, so it is possible that it has repelling effects on negs.

you also mention the banishing ritual in relation to astral pentagrams that serve as wards. this is not really so. when you perform LBRP, the area of your circle is cleansed in a way that always reminded me of turning a sock inside out. pentagrams are used in this process, but they are not the component that cleans the circle. negs disappear from the circle because everything is sort of 'wiped out of existence'. LBRP basically creates a sphere of void for a very short moment.

bottomline - a pentacle might work regardless of whether you believe it; a circle with a cross inside it will definately work regardless of your belief. you may also use anything that you have created yourself, and it will serve as a focus for your own abilities.

iadnon
8th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Very interesting reply. Thanks!

her crow
9th May 2012, 07:52 AM
hey, I was reading RB's Evolution book today, and I found the pentagram and tetragrammaton methods that you mentioned. I found it very interesting that he claims there is nothing more powerful than tetragrammaton. I can only assume that he speaks from first-hand experience, actually having tried various methods, so there is no reason to doubt it. however, I always like to look at the actual mechanics.

It has most often been proposed that the name YHWH is a verb form derived from the Biblical Hebrew triconsonantal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triconsonantal) root היה (h-y-y) "to be", which has הוה (h-w-y) as a variant form, with a third person masculine y- prefix. This would connect it to the passage in verse Exodus 3:14, where God gives his name as אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה (Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh), translated most basically as "I am that I am (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_that_I_am)" (or "I will be that which I now am"). יהוה with the vocalization "Yahweh" could theoretically be a hif'il (causative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causative)) verb inflection of root HWH, with a meaning something like "he who causes to exist" or "who gives life" (the root idea of the word perhaps being "to breathe", and hence, "to live"). As a qal (basic stem) verb inflection, it could mean "he who is, who exists".
we can clearly see, that these vowels have a religious meaning and origin, which represents life, breath, [cause of] existence, which ARE symbols themselves. life is a very powerful (and neg-repelling) symbol, and tetragrammaton is its representation. I assume it is a very popular representation, and has a very deep imprint in collective consciousness, therefore it might seem that its power comes from itself. seems like pentagram is a nice accompaniment, because it represents perfection on many levels - golden ratio, precession sequence of Venus' orbit around earth etc.

so it all comes down to a very simple thing: perfection + life = definately neg repellent.

both perfection and life are archetypes, and that means they are accessible to every human being as tools. it appears that tetragrammaton and pentagram are simply the most effective representations of these archetypes, and the conscious mind can leverage more energy when using these ultimately effective methods.

CFTraveler
9th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Very nice thread, I must say.

Aunt Clair
3rd June 2012, 05:05 PM
Imho archetypes are protective and evocative due to an understanding in the universal mind. These are understood by angels and magicians. But more importantly the vibration of the magician develop new energy centres which facilitates evocation and communication. And the greater method of prophylactic protection and banishing is not in the symbol ie the pentacle but in the angels whom are called. As the magician develops their throat becomes capable of evocation without sigil , pentacle or triangle d'art et cetera.

iadnon
12th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Absolutely interesting, Aunt Clair. Thanks for the tip!

AstralCody
16th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Awesome topic!

I read Robert Bruce's Evolution and learned quite a bit, alot of what's being discussed in this topic too. It was and still is a great Ebook. I did the "how to see aura" practice and I saw auras left and right. It became easy.