PDA

View Full Version : Nice meeting y'all

Russell
3rd May 2012, 10:43 PM
I'm Russ. I live in Texas. I'm 32. I began having 'experiences' when I was 18, as far as I can remember. These experiences seemed to reach a peak, five years ago, when I lived in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I met a spiritually gifted person, while living there, who helped shed some light on things and point me in the right direction. He told me Robert Bruce is legit, unlike so many others out there. So, I experimented with some energy body work, and I almost immediately felt the itchy face and pleasureable sensation just below the naval. That night, I had the most realistic, vivid dream of my life of flying to the top of Pacheco Peak while Super Tramp's "Goodbye Stranger" blared flawlessly. I've had several uncontrolled AP's since (some mind-blowing), but I've never been able to control it. I know this is real. I've recently gained the upper hand over alcoholism, and I feel I am having another physical, mental, and spiritual awakening. I'm ready to dedicate myself to this. I look forward to reading your posts and learning more.

CFTraveler
4th May 2012, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the forums, Russell.
I hope you find the forums informative and enjoyable.

greytraveller
4th May 2012, 06:00 PM
Greetings Russell and welcome.
Dreams of Flying Are immensely fun. Even more enjoyable is a Lucid dream where it is possible to fly faster than a jet or go into the upper reaches of the atmosphere!

Cheers
Grey

LPCF
8th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, Russell. You will find lots of useful information and helpful advice here. I wish you success with your desire to progress.