PDA

View Full Version : Practice the "Test" as often as possible.

GRANT
6th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Gang,
I guess everyone has had their "dry" times. I remember to do the Reality check very often. However, while trancing or dreaming, I forget to do it. During the day, no problem. When in a dream or trance, I forget. I constantly practice it, however.

I normally say to myself, " Is this situation normal; can I fly?". Well, its always in reality.

I think I learned a little trick to get out. Today I woke just before sunrise and took out my dog. I came back into the house and lied down on the couch to try and project. I said to myself, "Remember to do the Reality check.". I focused on the slightest, subtlest, thing. So slight that it almost went unnoticed. I saw a very slight reality fluctuation and remembered to do the test. (I thought I saw someones head peering around one of my walls) This made me think to do the test. The first thing I did was to say, "oK, I think I saw soneones head". This is not normal. So I said to myself, "What a little thing." I then said alright, this is not normal (first check) Then I said, "Try to fly." OMG I went straight up about a mile. Flew aroung and had the time of my life.
I've done this several times and it always works. Don't be afraid of the dwellers or their attack dogs. The dwellers run away and you can play with the dogs--just call them and they'll fly along with you.

Grant

GRANT
6th May 2012, 12:25 AM
Just an addition to the post.
I guess a Real Time projection doesn't have to occur in your familiar surroundings. It can take you, or you can go anywhere. Its just that the time is in Real time. However, the Astral zone may be seen along the boundry of the zones.
Grant