PDA

View Full Version : 4 different OBE's in a nap

AstralCody
8th May 2012, 09:38 PM
One of the best experiences so far. Alot were dreamy like... But one I gained some clarity and flew over my backyard. (It's like a huge forrest land until you get to the city) It was so powerful and clear I am not going to lie.. I just about cried in midair.

I just wanted to share with everyone. :-)

Was trying to go visit a friend but my navigation skills were a bit shaky.

Meditation is not what is doing these for me. It's mostly trance, and just nap. Don't expect anything... Observe. But have intent that you WANT an OBE and you want to get it. Use those affirmations.

It's key. The positive attitude and optimism and hard work you put in this pay off.

Don't expect to get out of body everynight especially for begginers like me. Go in proud knowing you know something most people will never do in their life, and that with tons of practice, if this means alot to you like it does me. You will be traveling more and more. I will be posting some tips that help me on here very very soon

-Cody

PS: It's amazing feeling the wind blow on you when you are flying.

CFTraveler
8th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Good job.
:thumbsup:

AstralCody
8th May 2012, 09:52 PM
:thumbsup::-)

greytraveller
10th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Hallo AstralCody
Four OBEs in one day in quite impressive!
Were these deliberate conscious projections or were all or some of the OBEs spontaneous? And were any of the pre-OBE phenomena like vibrations and sleep paralysis present?

Cheers
Grey

AstralCody
12th May 2012, 06:52 AM
Hey grey! these happened consecutively, The feeling of my body not being able to move hit sudden and I knew. I told myself. "Okay here we go." I went from there. Sometimes I was thrown out in certain locations instantly. After each OBE I was sucked back in my body and I would lay there happy... feeling it come and hit me again. Sometimes I was shot to a certain location, other times I just rolled or crawled out.

Cheers!
-Cody