PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming, depersonalization, and social anxiety

Lostspirit
10th May 2012, 06:52 AM
I think there is an "I" when dreaming, although I would consider it a deperonalized experince. how we relate to objects in dreams tell us about ourselfs or at least identfy with who the person is? what I am trying to say is we dream according to who we are as individuals. When we are awake we deal in the realm of objects, so i can see where psychology would fit in.

Does it even matter to our higher power even if our life is different from others?

IA56
11th May 2012, 06:44 AM
Sorry for asking...but I do not understand your question..."Does it even matter to our higher power even if our life is different from others"?

To dare to go your own path even if it is total different from others is for me to brake new ground for your self...and I feel it like a test how truthful you are to your self, or do you copie other lifes to fit in??.
.I am sure everyone has its own evolution...and I feel so strong to have lived in realms where I did not have to defend my self at all...and here on earth all is nothing more than to fight for your rights and defend your self ...

as for me against my own mother and sister...all to learn to separate me from others and understand more than on group level.....Not that I know but somehow I am in training to become somekind of warrior??? Yes this is horric but when looking back at my life you cant come up with other answere.

CFTraveler
11th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Lostspirit, I feel that your question is really two questions, and are both complicated.

I think there is an "I" when dreaming, although I would consider it a deperonalized experince. how we relate to objects in dreams tell us about ourselfs or at least identfy with who the person is? How we relate to objects in dreamstate show us how we relate to the perceived 'other' in physical reality as well as nonphysical reality, this is simple to see if you take a look at various dream journals and how they're interpreted. The trick is to realize that how we relate to objects in dreamstate is not equal to how we act in it, because it depends on what part of our mind we are using to direct our experience, or how much of it.

Does it even matter to our higher power even if our life is different from others? Why would it matter to our Higher Power? But this is a complicated subject that I feel is only generally related to your first question, and it depends on your view of what a Higher Power is.