PDA

View Full Version : Geo-Kinesis

IronGega
11th May 2012, 08:37 PM
I don't know if this is the place to ask this or if anyone has any experience with pk/tk work.

I'm wondering if it is nessesasry to absorb earth energy in order perform geo-kinisis. if anyone has had any experience in this field. or any other elemental movement.

thedevil
16th May 2012, 04:09 PM
I don't know if this is the place to ask this or if anyone has any experience with pk/tk work.

I'm wondering if it is nessesasry to absorb earth energy in order perform geo-kinisis. if anyone has had any experience in this field. or any other elemental movement.

In my experience it's necessary to have a very strong heart/anahatta chakra. When you have a lot of empathy then you pick up on the feelings associated with the different "minor" energies. That is to say, there is a heirarchy to how things work, just the same as there is a heirarchy in any system or collection of knowledge. Originally there is only 1, the one is divided into two (such as ida and pingala, yin yang, etc..) then there is further division after that into what is called earth energy or fire/agni, etc... But the supreme truth, or energy, that all else is united under, is love so if you can figure that out, and reach the higher truth, then lower truth, like geo kinesis or earth energy, will, in my experience, come very naturally.