PDA

View Full Version : AstralCodys OBE Journal

AstralCody
15th May 2012, 03:06 AM
Going to start writing down my experiences on here.:-)Had many so far but from now on I am going to write down... to the best I can remember, my lucid and OBE experiences. :cool::thumbsup:

AstralCody
16th May 2012, 06:18 PM
No OBE's I can remember but I did hear a very faint scream after about 15 minutes of laying down. It didn't phase me but I thought that I would definitely note it.

AstralCody
17th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Note: Today during nap, I felt I was going deeper. I heard a voice but I did not make out what it said. Sounded male. Felt no harm whatsoever.

CFTraveler
18th May 2012, 03:06 AM
That is fairly normal. If not voices, sounds, even bangs. All it means is that you're getting into the hypnagogic state.

AstralCody
19th May 2012, 08:40 AM
Yeah! I actually enjoy it. I smiled when I heard it. I probably shouldn't have smiled and ignored it... but I love when I get to that stage. Hey CFT could you make this a sticky?

AstralCody
19th May 2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks CFT!

Had an OBE this morning that lasted about 10 seconds.

I was having a dream, me and a group of people (some I know) were running toward a wall. It clicked. I believe I came lucid and said I wonder if I can go through that wall? Then the lucidness hit. I felt the sensations (While still having somehwhat of a dreaming vision but then the dream I was having subsided completely. I found myself at what I believe was the high school. Not sure why I was there. I walked through doors until I reached outside where I attempted to fly to my house. I didn't get very high and then found myself slam back into my physical body.

So glad I had another experience though.

Went to sleep a little more after... Had goofy weird dreams.

AstralCody
25th May 2012, 02:43 AM
Just got back from laying down. 7:02 was when I about started. I tried to get so deeply relaxed to where I couldn't feel my body. From what I can recall I never fell asleep but I got so much into a different trance state I went into sleep paralysis. This was so weird because I could not see anything. I was just stuck, waiting to pop out. (I should have started using a technique.)

I must have been so deeply relaxed I don't remember much until the sensations hit but I was never fully asleep. I did have a false awakening when I aborted my OBE attempt. some presence was around me I didn't like so I made a swinging motion and found myself stuck back in my body seeing visions. I saw what looked to be a Chinese symbol, everything was no longer black with my eyes closed. White... static like. I knew I was so close.

I did have some kind of false awakening between the two phenomena that's hard to recall. To be honest I am not sure what even just happened but it was awesome. Except that bad feeling I got when I was close to being out.

I am thinking of the symbol. It looks JUST like this Chinese stone made of jade I got. Same exact symbol almost. Maybe I need to do something with it. I been talking about the color green alot... It is green and Jade... I meditated with it once.

Note: I do have a slight headache after all this. They go away quick though. I also asked for help if anybody could help me get me out if I got in the right state. Maybe someone was listening... The ONLY reason I aborted all of this was the bad presence I felt.

Other Note: I did hear banging on the wall at one point when I was really deep. I thought it may have been my cat trying to get in my room but I didn't know. So I was pretty aware.

AstralCody
2nd June 2012, 09:13 PM
When I been phasing I been having some symptoms to OBE but haven't gotten out in a while. Still trying though :)

AstralCody
3rd June 2012, 06:20 AM
Cool! Almost had one tonight when I was phasing.

I felt the sensations hit me, and I heard a weird hissing sound in my left ear as this happened. of course I tensed up and ruined the whole thing. Shortly after I felt them hit again. I got a bit further this time. This was extremely weird. I was still in my physical body but I felt I had another body I was in tune with floating above my physical as well. It's like I was in my physical but also maybe I made the disconnection and was in tune with my astral body at the same time.

I may have not had an OBE but it was cool stuff. I will take experiences any day.:-)

AstralCody
11th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Laid down this afternoon going in with the intent to try and have an AP. I laid there for about an hour and got maybe a few rocking sensations but nothing more... Got up because I had to use the restroom. Laid back in bed. There was about 15 mins left before my alarm went off, and I knew this. All of a sudden I got massive pressure feeling on my chest and tingles that started at my chest and went to my neck and a few other spots. I felt a bit lighter for a moment or two.

I didn't get to excited and I just let the feelings hit me. It subsided and then I just laid there. It got a bit hard to breathe while it was happening and I think me breathing in deeper canceled everything from happening.

I am just glad I had another experience today. Especially since I was going in with intent to have one! I also may have saw a girls face when I was having those feelings, and lots of different patterns in front of me. A couple of times it looked like a scene was going to create right in front of me but it never did.

Good stuff. :)

AstralCody
15th June 2012, 08:03 AM
Thought I would add this... very weird thing happened this morning but kind of cool. I was in a deep sleep all night and all of a sudden my eyes popped open REALLY quick when I woke up. I stayed perfectly still. Idk why I woke up so quick and sudden. I woke up exactly one minute before my alarm went off.

AstralCody
16th June 2012, 09:05 AM
Had hypnagogic imagery yesterday morning. Saw what looked like a blueprint of an underground pipe network or something? Then lots of words but I couldn't make out what they said.

CFTraveler
16th June 2012, 04:44 PM
I enjoy those.

AstralCody
16th June 2012, 05:35 PM
CFT yeah they are great. I saw my cat once on my sofa in the image. This was probably 2 months ago. It's good stuff!

AstralCody
16th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Early this morning... Probably 5:00ish I felt my body just start to "leave" my energy body I should say. I was 100% conscious when this happened. I believe it was so sudden that I just put to much focus back on my physical and ended it. I also have experienced extreme swaying sensations the past few nights. I also have a very quick vibration last night, maybe lasted 2 seconds. I then fall asleep usually after all of these.

Enjoy these so much though. They are great feelings. :-)

AstralCody
19th June 2012, 04:59 AM
Laid down for a nap after dinner. Had a good mindset going.

Heard what sounded like my grandma say "Cody" but it was more of a telepathic message. I didn't hear this like physically. It was definitely telepathic. It sounded like it was in my head. I don't think it was my grandma but it sounded like her a bit. In my head I said "yes?" I got nothing. I been having lots of swaying/ jerking sensations at night lately too.

AstralCody
22nd June 2012, 01:34 AM
Phased about 2 hours ago... Imagined breathing in white light on my in breaths that went from my feet to my crown chakra, then on my out breath purple fire that went all the way down and repeated for ten mins.

My heart buzzed very intensely for about 3 seconds, I do not know what this was it was new to me. Had a small falling sensation... but it subsided and I went to sleep.

AstralCody
30th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Had a dream recall of me last night, knowing I was in an OBE. (Felt more dreamlike though) But I seem to have reoccurring dreams of me trying to fly off my back deck toward the city. Lots of dreams lately of me having OBE's but having no projection symptoms at all. Makes me wonder.:-D

AstralCody
4th July 2012, 01:02 AM
while phasing today I had some astral noise come into play. Heard a beep sound right next to my ear. And one voice which I cannot recall. No sleep paralysis or anything. I decided after a while to just take a nap and see what happens. Nothing much happened after that but I never fell asleep.

AstralCody
8th July 2012, 03:25 PM
Lots of dream activity last night. Started seeing hypnagogic imagery at one point. I saw a really evil looking face, or at least that's what I interpreted it to be. This was before I fell asleep. After I fell asleep I woke up around 4:00 in a very deep trance but I did wake up. I had the blanket feeling going like something was on my legs ever 3 seconds and felt like a warm blanket. This lasted for about ten mins and than I changed positions and fell asleep again. Lots of more weird dreams. No conscious OBE's or AP's I can remember, but a lot of activity going on last night.