PDA

View Full Version : AstralCodys Dream Journal

AstralCody
16th May 2012, 06:03 PM
One dream this morning.

I was going about 70mph on a dirt road. A police women pulled me over and explained I was driving recklessly. Alot of cops I know in real life were in this dream and were deeply upset. Separately in another indecent I was seen in my 1978 Ford F-150 eluding the police. Very briefly. I saw my dad with a headset on driving my car home after the police pulled me over. The officer was crying, and mentioned something about kids? (I acted upset even though I had no clue in the slightest as to what was going on.) I had weapons in the car and I was telling officers which were loaded and which were just there. Why I do not know.

I got home and found my car hooked up to machines, etc. I had the instinct I shouldn't have been near it or to drive it. It looked like a big tube of anti freeze or some other liquid was being put in my car. It was my old garage at a house I lived at years ago... I was a teenager.

What could this mean? Again... I have not a clue. :?

CFTraveler
16th May 2012, 07:09 PM
I have to leave soon but I have some ideas on your dream.
I think the car is your vehicle (energy body) the police is a symbol of the people (mods) here and others that give you advice, and the visual of your car in 'mechanical life support' may be a view of your own abilities- you are somewhat afraid, or insecure about your adventures.
I could be wrong, as this is just an 'at a glance' thing.

AstralCody
26th May 2012, 04:10 AM
Thanks CFT. :)
More goofy dreams every night. I am getting sick of them. My last three I had were related to an old house I used to live in. I dunno why I keep going into the basement of that house. Brown recluse spiders in the bathroom, me in my old room, and room next to it. Light kept flickering off and I had to keep turning it on? I find myself in that house alot in dreams lately. I dunno how to intemperate it.

CFTraveler
26th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Your house is often a symbol of yourself, usually your mind. The basement usually stands for your unconscious- those things you have pushed way back so that you don't even think or remember about; the main floor is usually your conscious mind, and you find that there are things you need to take care of (is it messy? Is it cluttered? Is it empty?) and usually there will be upper floors that are 'just beyond your reach' which sometimes may symbolize more refined versions of your consciousness- the higher the more 'intellectual' or 'spiritual' your focus.

Your 'old house' or 'house you grew up in' symbolize memories of the past, things that were left unsaid or un-dealt with.
Flickering light may be knowledge or insight, depending on what your memories of childhood are.... and so on and so forth.

AstralCody
26th May 2012, 07:32 PM
Thank you so much CFT. I also had dreams this morning of a guy I once knew I didn't end on good terms with. He handed me a gun and told me to shoot him, and I ended up just calling 911. I was in some class room and went crazy in front of everybody (alot were people I went to school with) if I can remember... I don't understand why they are so violent. I hate my dreams right now. I am trying to learn to recognize things in my dreams to make me go lucid when I do.

CFTraveler
26th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Don't hate your dreams- this attaches bad feelings where there don't have to be. For example, I would interpret your dream to mean you're holding on to the situation that happened between you, and shooting him would be a symbolic way to 'cut him off'- to letting him go. It doesn't mean you harbor violent feelings towards him, it means you want to stop thinking about him, you want him out of your head for once and for all.
To recognize what your dreams mean you have to disengage emotionally with them- don't attach emotions to them. And this is easier said than done, which is why people interpret others' dreams all the time- I can see the symbols in others', while I often don't see them in my own.

AstralCody
27th May 2012, 07:35 PM
which is really weird because I DO want those memories of him gone. I just don't know how to go about doing that. affirmations?

CFTraveler
27th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Forgetting someone is difficult, because doing affirmative work reinforces the thought/memory, the subconscious doesn't understand "no". So I'd recommend you process the memories, go through the emotions, accept the emotions, and let them go gently without judgement, and then forgive him. Forgiving doesn't mean that it's ok whatever he did- it just means you are free to not have to think about him, because your life has nothing to do with him, the past does not exist, have some sort of 'letting go ceremony', and then redirect your attention to something else that can help you heal, whatever that may be.

Korpo
29th May 2012, 04:27 PM
This dream seems quite straightforward. A dream character offering you to shoot him seems very similar to the kind of release you seek. When you say you don't want to think of him then it is really not the memory itself that's the problem, but the emotional charge associated with it. Just like loving someone doesn't feel painful by itself, but can be if other feelings become entangled with it.

Shooting someone in a dream can express the desire "to be done" with that person. Your calling 911 expresses how strong your urge is to resolves situation (as an emergency call is about something "urge"nt). The public loss of control is the emotional release itself, taking place in the dream environment where we are much less inhibited.

Dreams are often straightforward in a sense that strong dislike can for example turn into violence. There is less social inhibition as you are directly in your astral body, not inhibited by the social behavioral programming governed by your mental body. This is why the release works - the usual constraints are removed within a safe environment and work themselves out. I think that you responding by calling 911 instead of shooting the gun is actually a good sign. It might indicate that the most extreme emotional charges are already gone.

AstralCody
12th June 2012, 06:58 AM
Korpo- Just read this thanks for the reply! I been continuing to have very strange dreams. Going to sleep right now after I write this... (After I watch some seinfeld):mrgreen: We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the great reply Korpo.
-Cody