PDA

View Full Version : My experiments with supplements.

lamommy78
17th May 2012, 02:31 AM
I am experimenting with mugwort tea to enhance dreams and try to increase lucidity. For the last two nights I have drank a small pot of mugwort and valerian tea and taken melatonin. I also made a small mugwort sachet to place in my pillowcase. Maybe its the power of suggestion and desire, but the results have been phenomenal thus far. The first night I remembered about ten dreams. The second night I had many dreams, but I also had hypnogogic imagery instantly upon closing my eyes after being awakened for a few minutes. I also became lucid in my dream. But the first thing I said when I became lucid was, " I want to talk to God" and I floated up out of the house I was in to an unknown place that I have since forgotten. I don't know why I didn't say take me somewhere beautiful or show me so and so...but show me God? Not sure why I said that:) I'm hoping for another lucid night tonight.

lamommy78
17th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Nothing special happened last night. I did recall a few long dreams which is normal for me. I should mention that I have been exhausted due to constant interruption of sleep since my four year old is trying to sleep in her own bed which she doesn't like and she wakes up three or four times in the night and my husband and I have to tend to her. I may be sleeping too deep. I think I may bypass the valerian and melatonin tonight. Allso, drinking mugwort during the day was supposed to have a calming effect, but for me it acts as a sedative. I felt as if I had taken Benadryl or something. Miserable feeling. I really enjoy the smell of mugwort though.

CFTraveler
17th May 2012, 01:38 PM
I think while your daughter is going through this period (I remember it well, it can last for a while) you should take it easy with the supplements. Getting up twenty times a night is enough to keep you sleeping lightly enough to enhance recall, and you may just crash eventually.
Good luck.....

lamommy78
23rd May 2012, 03:51 PM
Well, I had two nights of fantastic dreams and then nothing unusual so I'm giving it a break. I do have cravings for it now as I have come to enjoy mugwort tea a great deal. It does make me very relaxed and often sleepy.

SoulSail
23rd May 2012, 08:42 PM
If you want some 4th of July dreams, I highly recommend Galantamine and Choline taken together after you've slept about 3 or 4 hours. I don't use the combo much anymore, but you can really get the dreamworld moving with these two.

Soul

SoulSail
23rd May 2012, 08:47 PM
Of course, I should've added...intent is always the best option, even if sometimes the slowest.

Soul