PDA

View Full Version : something was emanating cold

her crow
17th May 2012, 07:06 AM
hey, I thought I would share something that happened to me last night.

yesterday evening there was really terrible weather outside - it felt very macabre and it was already twilight even though sun should set some 4 hours later. I was chilling out in my appartment with another person, when we heard a tapping noise in the kitchen - it sounded like water dropping only much louder, alternating its rhytm and pitch. we got up and walked to the kitchen door, and the sound disappeared the exact moment I turned the light switch on. we entered kitchen and we just couldn't find anything that could have made the noise.

later in the evening we went to bed and did some energy work before sleep. occasionally I heard some ticking noises from my audio system (it usually klicks and makes some minor noises after turned off, as everything is cooling off and supposedly some static electricity discharges) but they were more frequent and went on for longer than usual.

I am quite aware that various small negs can't touch me, but I have always had a reasonable assumption, that there must be some larger and smarter entities to whom my positive energy state would not pose a problem if they wanted to mess with me, so just in case I built a cage of astral pentagrams around our bed and vibrated the tetragrammaton in my mind. then I fell asleep.

in the morning my partner said that it had been unbelievably cold at night in the room, although no windows were left open. she had woken up multiple times and got a very distinctive feeling that there was a presence in the room. my body had been normally warm at most times even though she was almost freezing, but as the night progressed my body had started to cool off as well.

after she told me this, I checked if there were any negative connections to me or to her, but there seemed to be none. also the appartment seemed to be unaffected by any negativity.

I suppose I have to do lbrp in the appartment in the evening, but I feel a little uncomfortable because I don't know WHAT this was. I had never encountered an entity that makes the physical world appear cold, and this makes me quite wary.

any insights? :)

IA56
17th May 2012, 07:31 AM
Without knowing but what I have heard that kind of coldness is made by very high energies....and neg´s are low energies as I understand it...I am also quorious to know the truth about this kind of coldness.

Maybe high and low are wrong word´s...maybe more or less developed is more accurate expression??

ButterflyWoman
17th May 2012, 07:36 AM
The only comments I have are that hauntings/ghosts are frequently associated with cold, and not all entity/presences that someone might sense or encounter are necessarily "negs".

CFTraveler
17th May 2012, 01:46 PM
I was going to say the same thing- usually negs don't affect the temp, but human ghosts are purported to.