PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a neg problem?

Regza
22nd May 2012, 09:07 PM
Hi I am looking for some assistance in determining if I have a neg problem. I will try to be brief.

From about the age of 14 I have experienced the vibrations people often have prior to having OBE (and have had some OBE). Initially it felt as if someone was literally trying to pull me out of my body. I have had many a terrifying experience over the years and suppressed the OBE for a long time. I also have had some wonderful experiences such as meeting a being who I think was my higher self. Lately I have decided not to block the vibrations and learn more about the astral ect.

Despite my experiences I am very inexperienced about spiritual or energy matters. A couple of months ago I went through a bad patch and for a few days I felt very lonely (unusual for me) so as I was lying in bed I decided to try to attract something...I think I just needed to feel connected to someone. I didn't surround myself with white light...I supposed if truth be told there was a part of me that didn't believe that the astral/spiritual stuff was real.

My assumption is that energy moves up and down the body and not sideways?? Anyway I was relaxing and mentally reaching out when I experienced what I understood to be a flow of energy come from the left side of my neck and accross my chest. For all the world as if someone had being passing by, saw an opportunity and grabbed my breasts! The 'energy' didn't feel different or cold/neg etc. I only noticed it because I have never experienced a flow of energy in that direction before.

It gave me a huge shock and I jumped up from the bed...for the first time I realised that this stuff is real. As I walked from my bed I suddenly got a moment of great clarity..only a bare moment..whereby I understood the Universe and my place in it. The moment was so fleeting that all I was left with was a pale memory of the experience and that has since left me. Anyway, from then on my understanding of reality changed. I began to become better able to balance my life and emotions. I became more positive and more inclined to allow the Universe to work through me rather then trying to forge my own path. I thought no further of whatever had touched me.

Weeks later I began to have nightmares. One night in particular it seemed as if something was using people who are close to me to upset me in some way. People kept appearing in my dreams trying to provoke me and when I didn't react in an emotional way the dream would change and someone else would start. I suspected at this stage that I must be under some kind of attack. So I used the violet fire technique and while doing so gained some insight into myself. I spoke to the entity (good idea or not?) and apologised for encouraging it to connect to me. I explained that I had felt lonely but now realise that I am surrounded by love in this world and also that I had just realised that I had forgiven my mother (it used her in my dreams to weaken me I think). I told it that I was letting it go and that it also needed to leave me go. I hoped that would be the end of it...and perhaps it was all my imagination anyway!

Two nights later my partner had a nightmare. In his dream I sat on top of him and started to shake him. At first he thought it was a joke and was laughing. Then the shaking got worse and he realised that it wasn't me. He had to fight to get what ever it was off of him and then woke up. He has had no such dreams since.

For days after I was still having violent dreams and the odd sexual dream that was pleasurable but I seemed to become somewhat aware and when I wanted to pull out of these dreams it seems there was resistance. Eventually the dreams lessend and were not as bad and nothing to do with the people who are close to me. I have used salt baths, showers, rosemary, tea tree oil and always sleep with the light on. Thoughout this my child was having some sleepless nights which I do not know if this is related to me or not. Finally it seemed that everything was okay. I felt positive enough to start exploring my energetic self again.

Today I think I had a sort of lucid dream where I was experimenting with my energy when suddenly something seemed to grab me at the neck at the same side as I felt the unusual energy flow all those months ago. It seemed as if it was trying to bore its way into my neck. I said a prayer and it stopped instantly...which leads me to believe that it was a neg attack because when I used to have frightening experiences before related to OBE prayers never worked... I think at these times I was simply frightening myself!

So I am annoyed that I am back at square one. I am assuming that it is a neg attack and not just my subconscious acting up?? I might add that I have experienced weakness and tingling in my arm since (I experienced similar things a while back too but I think the salt baths helped). I am so annoyed that this thing has attached itself to me. I feel I cannot get on with my energy work while it is lurking.

So there is my story. Sorry I know it was a bit long. I would be grateful for feedback from people with more experience than me in how to deal with this. Thanks.

CFTraveler
23rd May 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi I am looking for some assistance in determining if I have a neg problem. I will try to be brief. Hi Regza. For whatever it's worth, I don't think you have a neg problem. I do think you have an 'awakening' problem, and sometimes they attract wildlife, so the salt baths and countermeasures is a good idea. In a household with 'aware' people (and awareness is contagious, IMO) sometimes phenomena can become communal- sometimes my husband (and sometimes my son too) share nightmares or nights of activity. Things that might not get noticed otherwise.

From about the age of 14 I have experienced the vibrations people often have prior to having OBE (and have had some OBE). Initially it felt as if someone was literally trying to pull me out of my body. I have had many a terrifying experience over the years and suppressed the OBE for a long time. I also have had some wonderful experiences such as meeting a being who I think was my higher self. Lately I have decided not to block the vibrations and learn more about the astral ect. Good. You are probably a natural projector, and your own energy body (or a self aspect) may have been responsible for this. Since you met your HS it's an indication that you 'signed up' for this, so to speak.

Despite my experiences I am very inexperienced about spiritual or energy matters. A couple of months ago I went through a bad patch and for a few days I felt very lonely (unusual for me) so as I was lying in bed I decided to try to attract something...I think I just needed to feel connected to someone. I didn't surround myself with white light...I supposed if truth be told there was a part of me that didn't believe that the astral/spiritual stuff was real. This is very familiar to me, and usually the prelude to 'interesting' things. :wink:

My assumption is that energy moves up and down the body and not sideways?? Anyway I was relaxing and mentally reaching out when I experienced what I understood to be a flow of energy come from the left side of my neck and accross my chest. For all the world as if someone had being passing by, saw an opportunity and grabbed my breasts! The 'energy' didn't feel different or cold/neg etc. I only noticed it because I have never experienced a flow of energy in that direction before. Not necessarily- think of your energy body as a 'glass of water' (or plasma) the energy moves in many possible patterns, and I would 'guess' that the side to side motion is really your energy body was fragmented (not in 'pieces', but sort of like a deck of cards that are being shuffled) and you experienced reintegration.

It gave me a huge shock and I jumped up from the bed...for the first time I realised that this stuff is real. As I walked from my bed I suddenly got a moment of great clarity..only a bare moment..whereby I understood the Universe and my place in it. The moment was so fleeting that all I was left with was a pale memory of the experience and that has since left me. Anyway, from then on my understanding of reality changed. I began to become better able to balance my life and emotions. I became more positive and more inclined to allow the Universe to work through me rather then trying to forge my own path. I thought no further of whatever had touched me. This is a rather good description of a Kundalini awakening (not raising Uraeus), and I would call it more a Spiritual Awakening than just an energy effect. Congratulations, these are wonderful and are to be cherished, but also considered to be a stage and not the goal.

Weeks later I began to have nightmares. One night in particular it seemed as if something was using people who are close to me to upset me in some way. People kept appearing in my dreams trying to provoke me and when I didn't react in an emotional way the dream would change and someone else would start. I suspected at this stage that I must be under some kind of attack. So I used the violet fire technique and while doing so gained some insight into myself. I spoke to the entity (good idea or not?) and apologised for encouraging it to connect to me. I explained that I had felt lonely but now realise that I am surrounded by love in this world and also that I had just realised that I had forgiven my mother (it used her in my dreams to weaken me I think). I told it that I was letting it go and that it also needed to leave me go. I hoped that would be the end of it...and perhaps it was all my imagination anyway! IMO you did well- asked for understanding of a perplexing situation. If this connection you made was extraneous to you, it more than likely was a facilitating entity- and like any good teaching story there will come a time that you have to 'defeat' an 'adversary' to get to the other 'side'- and I think this is one test you passed without the process most of us go through before we get to that.

Two nights later my partner had a nightmare. In his dream I sat on top of him and started to shake him. At first he thought it was a joke and was laughing. Then the shaking got worse and he realised that it wasn't me. He had to fight to get what ever it was off of him and then woke up. He has had no such dreams since. This sounds like sleep paralysis. One of the things that I have found (and discussed with others who go through similar things is that when one is going through spiritual development and start dislocating and having 'epic' type experiences, their partner is aroused- and this can cause them to project too, or to perceive the struggle in their own 'dream bodies', causing such things as what you describe.

For days after I was still having violent dreams and the odd sexual dream that was pleasurable but I seemed to become somewhat aware and when I wanted to pull out of these dreams it seems there was resistance. Eventually the dreams lessend and were not as bad and nothing to do with the people who are close to me. I have used salt baths, showers, rosemary, tea tree oil and always sleep with the light on. Thoughout this my child was having some sleepless nights which I do not know if this is related to me or not. Finally it seemed that everything was okay. I felt positive enough to start exploring my energetic self again. I hope you are not still sleeping with the light on, and having it on for your husband. This is very bad for the pineal gland and can cause sleep disruptions. If you have to have a light on make it an amber light. The light on may be the cause of some of your problems.

Today I think I had a sort of lucid dream where I was experimenting with my energy when suddenly something seemed to grab me at the neck at the same side as I felt the unusual energy flow all those months ago. It seemed as if it was trying to bore its way into my neck. I said a prayer and it stopped instantly...which leads me to believe that it was a neg attack because when I used to have frightening experiences before related to OBE prayers never worked... I think at these times I was simply frightening myself!

So I am annoyed that I am back at square one. I am assuming that it is a neg attack and not just my subconscious acting up?? I might add that I have experienced weakness and tingling in my arm since (I experienced similar things a while back too but I think the salt baths helped). I am so annoyed that this thing has attached itself to me. I feel I cannot get on with my energy work while it is lurking.

So there is my story. Sorry I know it was a bit long. I would be grateful for feedback from people with more experience than me in how to deal with this. Thanks. First of all, have you had your heart checked? You need to tell your doctor about your symptom (no need to tell him about the meditation or energy work, just tell him this has been happening when you go to sleep). Make sure you are not equating a physical problem with a metaphysical cause. Once your doctor clears you of anything medical, try doing 'sponging' when you feel this in the area, and see if there is an energy healer than can take a look at you.
Meanwhile I do think prayer works, but not the 'I'm not worthy please help me' type of prayer, but more the affirmative type of prayer that assumes God wants the best for you. So I'd come up with some type of affirmative prayer that protects you and if you can, draw a protective symbol on the area affected.
But please check with your doctor first.

Regza
23rd May 2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks so much for the repy CFTraveller. I have so much to learn! I will go and see my doctor at the weekend.