PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if I been more lucid than full OBE

AstralCody
23rd May 2012, 12:37 AM
It seems when I am out, I am in control. My decisions... where I want to go... What to do... etc. My surroundings are always known locations. VERY close to my physical body. (but not to close) The issue I am having is DOING things. I know this must take tones of practice. Flying is extremely hard. I notice in my lucid dreams (Are they lucid dreams?) There is little to no noise. Nothing...

I am asking this because in my first OBE that I had, I had a (ghostly like body) I had full control over. It was so much more real.

The ones I have now... some things are the same but the "realism" and the "omg this feels so wonderful" feeling isn't always there.

Is this an energy work issue?

Or am I having OBE's with REALLY low memory recall? I can remember them fine it's just the realism like in my first few are no longer there.

CFTraveler
23rd May 2012, 02:25 PM
Maybe you're no longer in the RTZ. You may have developed yourself into either the astral proper, or an in-between simulation.
Which are different experiences.

greytraveller
24th May 2012, 03:41 PM
Hallo AstralCody
If hearing, or any other astral sense, is weak or is lacking in an OBE or LD then try an affirmation. Something like, "Better sight/vision/hearing/touch/___ Now!" is likely to improve that sense very quickly. The quality of an OBE or LD is usually a direct function of the awareness and concentration that a person has. So emphasizing one aspect of that experience, like stressing the importance of an astral sense, Should result in that particular astral sense improving.

Regards
Grey