PDA

View Full Version : Self Healing with New / Other methods

whipple
23rd May 2012, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys,

I would be really very grateful if you could share your New/healing routines that have helped you to get well.
What are the techniques and steps you have used daily to heal or improve your health?

Nearly very morning I practice 20 mins of insight meditation and then 1 Tong Ling Qi Gong set (20 mins)

I have been sick for a couple of years now with Chronic fatigue syndrome / Leaky gut syndrome, developed multiple allergies, brain fog, fatty liver etc.

I really want to be healthy, I have also started something called "The Healing Codes" which I practice a few times a day during which I repeat the affirmation "My body and mind are perfect - I am supremely healthy"

Any advice you have would be really appreciated....

Thanks

Whipple

whipple
23rd May 2012, 11:59 AM
Seem to have accidentally added a thumbs down on my heading - not intentional.

CFTraveler
23rd May 2012, 02:17 PM
Hee hee I saw it and wondered if you didn't like your own post. I turned it right side up. :) .

I'm going to assume you have adopted good eating habits, such as low fat and probably low meat? (Don't be shocked, I'm actually advocating no meat this time!)
I would add to your repertoire the following:
Milk thistle supplements. One with every meal.
No added sugar, but lots of fruits. If you eat anything sweet put cinnamon (the real stuff) on it.
And if you're eating no fats then add an omega 3 fish oil supplement to your diet too.

whipple
24th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks CFTraveler :)

I actually did adopt healthy eating habits at the beginning and after a few months once I cut out allergy food I started to feel better and so gradually ate naughty things again. I'd say my diet could be better I do eat meat every meal and have a sweet tooth (Am already allergic to chicken of all things) plus a long list of many others.... but now I fear I am also becoming allergic to other things as well now as I am starting to get sick again.

I have tried taking milk thistle but it makes me feel terrible after I take it, and I recently read somewhere that all it does is stop your liver filtering out the toxins in your blood, meaning toxins hang around for longer or that your kidneys have to work harder to cope so I stopped taking it.

I am taking VIT C daily 2000 mg or so plus a B complex and Omega 3, 6 and 9 in the form of plant or flaxseed oil as I was sure that it probably has less contaminants than fish oils.

Will definitely heed the advice on eating less meat and try to avoid junk and sweets more. It's an extreme longshot but I have been practicing the healing codes for the last 3 weeks or so and since then I have developed more of these toxic symptoms - some people say that they have a detox effect whereby they can actually make you feel worse.... because of all the toxins etc being released hopeful, wishful thinking I guess.

CFTraveler
24th May 2012, 03:36 PM
I have tried taking milk thistle but it makes me feel terrible after I take it, and I recently read somewhere that all it does is stop your liver filtering out the toxins in your blood, meaning toxins hang around for longer or that your kidneys have to work harder to cope so I stopped taking it. Where did you hear this? My understanding is that it's the only compound known to help the liver repair itself, which is a biggie.
I can see how it would make you feel bad if you're allergic to it, but this information surprises me.

whipple
24th May 2012, 03:52 PM
Where did you hear this? My understanding is that it's the only compound known to help the liver repair itself, which is a biggie.
I can see how it would make you feel bad if you're allergic to it, but this information surprises me.

Having had another looks it seems that they may be trying to push their own product? http://www.pbiv.com/articles/milkthistle.html

I think milk thistle would definitely make you feel worse to begin with purely because there are more toxins in your blood stream?

CFTraveler
24th May 2012, 03:58 PM
That must mean I'm relatively healthy, if too fat.
:D
It doesn't make me 'feel bad', but I only use it when I abuse my liver (like after taking Tylenol when sick, for example) and not regularly.

whipple
20th June 2012, 06:28 PM
I would be really very grateful if you could share your New/healing routines that have helped you to get well.
What are the techniques and steps you have used daily to heal or improve your health

What's working for you guys? I'm still meditating, still doing Qi gong every day.

CFTraveler
20th June 2012, 10:45 PM
I do a combo of things- energy work for the immune system, and what is known as scientific prayer.
Or trancework- connection with HS or helpers.

newfreedom
21st June 2012, 02:09 AM
i use the wholesoul work energetic approach (see my top link in signature for info. to this)as my healing rountine

To be honest, i'm quite lazy, so i don't do much myself, i call in my spirit teams for an energy healing session - sometimes they oblige, sometimes they don't ... haha...

I used mantra meditation when i need to, i enjoy 'pondering' & exploring myself & my issues when i have the 'space' to do so... also enjoy being able to pratice awareness whilst falling asleep, though again this is something that i am only able to do in certain phases....

What i do need to acheive is the diet & exercise side of life.... this is seriously lacking still for me at the moment....has been for many years now....would love to find the capacity to change these...... one day ! 'sigh!' :-)x

newfreedom
21st June 2012, 02:14 AM
I do a combo of things- energy work for the immune system, and what is known as scientific prayer.
Or trancework- connection with HS or helpers.

Scientific Prayer sounds very interesting CFT.... do we/you have any futher info. on what that specifically is ?

Is it your own method ? not heard of it before :-)

I also now realise i don't know what 'trance' work involves either, but i know this has been mentioned before, so i'll see if i can locate that myself

CFTraveler
21st June 2012, 01:56 PM
No, I didn't invent it, it's a style of prayer that the founders of the new thought movement designed. This (http://www.bethcoleman.net/key.html) will give you an idea of what it is.
As you can tell, this little tract was written back in the forties or fifties, but is a classic new thought writing.

gammond12
27th July 2012, 12:06 PM
Doing Meditation as well as practicing Yoga is a powerful way to heal our internal as well as mental self. Closing your eyes plus taking a deep breath and holding it is said to be a very powerful technique for keeping our mind healthy. This works great for me and i have benefited from it in a big way.