PDA

View Full Version : Healing required for my much loved Bullmastiff

Halpern61
26th May 2012, 01:05 PM
Please please could anyone send healing to my beautiful Bullmastiff Millie. She just has been diagnosed with cancer of the hip bone. She is 8 years old. She is on various medications to keep her comfortable as that is all that can be offered medically. She was a rescue dog that I have owned for 7 years. Her nature is impecable kindness and love. I absolutely adore her.
If any one has this remarkable gift of healing please try and help this wonderful soul.

CFTraveler
26th May 2012, 02:50 PM
I'll send a prayer for her, and some energy.

newfreedom
26th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Sorry to hear this Halpern61 xx

When i get a chance, i'll 'chat' with my sprirt teams to see if there is anything i can do, my abilities to channel energy to others is unfortunately variable, despite having been subtle energetically initiated into 2 different healing systems.

Are you also going to try anything to help Millie from the 'physical' side of things ?

if you have the money there are lot's of alternative therapies out there for animals too, as i discovered when my dog was diagnosed with terminal cancer last year...

Much love to you & Millie xx

IronGega
26th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Look at some of those 'medications" some of them do more harm then good.

Look for ways to up her Vitamin and Mineral intake, you can cut some meat thinly and wrapp it up in veggies, cabbage is good and feed it her, thats good for protein and subtances found in greens.

also you can get some raw meats, and fruits strong in antioxidants, blue, black berries, and pamogranest are the best. try to work out some of the berry jucies into a pan, and delude it with just enough water to make it more managable. abit thiin then a syrup.

cut the meat into small managable peices, the thiiner the better. then marinade the meat in the jucies by putting them in a zip lock bag. you can you the more solid berry remains for yourself or the dog by mixing in small amounts into her food.

Put some vitamin enriched water in her water bowl as well, aim for that which is more orgainic then anything else.

you can also imagine the healing intention to go into her food and water before you serve it to her, use mostly fire energy since fire can burn away the cancer cells and is mostly connected with the heart center, according the the chinese form of medicine. be sure to add all the elements, mostly fire though.

Also: according the manifestation process. everything that happenins in life comes from us, so do not resist the fact that she has cancer, resisting it makes it stronger. Take responsibility for this event and accept it, that way you can heal it.

Remember to be focused in the present, this will allow you to feel happyness, which lowers your resistance to what is and allows the healing to improve. Love your Dog in full, most people love someone or somethign with intensity only when there is a problem. Love her likein the way as if it was her last. but love everythign about her, cancer and all.

Do what you can to make her comfortable and happy, this is also improve her healing, remember cancer is when cells are trying to heal something that doesn't need to be healed. hey in a sense not feeling healed

That's all I can think of atm

CFTraveler
26th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Be careful with carbs- some dogs can digest carbs but not all.
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/real-food-for-healthy-dogs-and-cats-cookbook.aspx

Anyway, Halpern, what side of her body are the tumors in? I did a small visualization, but the right hip came up in my mind, and I want to make sure it's the correct side.