PDA

View Full Version : Overactive energy in head, adrenaline pulses, disconnection with reality:

Doktor_Bob
27th May 2012, 06:18 AM
I've been doing energy work for years now, bought Astral Dynamics when I was 14 I think, but anyway in November I had something like I guess you could call a panic attack, where I sort of felt like I was getting dizzy and slipping out of reality. Then for a couple of months I would get them on and off and feel like I was living in a waking dream for most of the time. Only lately have I been getting pressure in my third eye region for weeks and now it has spread to the left side of my head into my jaw and ear.

Now, to let you know before hand, this has been coupled with somewhat blurred vision in the left eye, a cavity in the back left molar I haven't taken care of, and a weird out of place vertebrae in the left side in the neck and back. There seems to be a pattern here. Anyway, the pressure was getting particularly severe for a long enough time and I was getting tired enough of it, that I laid down and focused entirely on the pressure in my head and felt some "pops" in different regions of my head, probably somewhere in the sinuses. It gave me some relief.

Now my question is, as I recall, it's not advocated to focus on higher energy centers without first focusing on the lower chakras preceding it. But what if you can't ignore it, and focusing on it might possibly be the only way to heal it?

I also wonder if any of you out there have encountered the same sort of issues. Like with the spontaneous adrenaline/energy surge and dizziness.

I've had numerous doctors tell me there's absolutely nothing wrong with me, so the only place really left to turn is my own psychology/energy body.

Any help would be absolutely wonderful. I need some advice from more experienced people than myself.

I miss my "rooted" self.

newfreedom
27th May 2012, 07:27 AM
Hi & Welcome Doc Bob,

i am familiar with alot of your symptoms actually, still have many of them even now, 6 yrs on....

Sorry i have no 'real' solutions hence i am still experiencing these issues myself...

Hope you find some solutions that work, clear & ease these issues / symptoms at their core

Gudluck :thumbsup: Let us know what works, if you find things that help

Best Wishes & many thanx

~ Sha :mrgreen:xX

Doktor_Bob
27th May 2012, 08:21 AM
I guess I'll just get back on my regular energy work and focus on this problem in particular.

Most of the time I just make myself go through the motions to function in day to day life when I have this "illusory" state of being.

I guess I'll use the next pay check for the chiropractic and dental work. :/

I blame my epistemology class.

Seems like those might be the root causes of the energetic manifestation.

Thank you for the response.

CFTraveler
27th May 2012, 08:02 PM
I've been doing energy work for years now, bought Astral Dynamics when I was 14 I think, but anyway in November I had something like I guess you could call a panic attack, where I sort of felt like I was getting dizzy and slipping out of reality. Then for a couple of months I would get them on and off and feel like I was living in a waking dream for most of the time. I hope that when you had the 'reality slips' you stopped with your meditation and grounded yourself - and by this I don't mean visualizations, by this I mean stopped meditating and doing altered states types of activities.

Only lately have I been getting pressure in my third eye region for weeks and now it has spread to the left side of my head into my jaw and ear. If your blood pressure is stable (and not high) and have been cleared by a medical professional, I'd recommend you move energy all over to balance it; if it doesn't interfere with your life (or give you headaches) I would direct energy down to your feet and out into the ground.

Now, to let you know before hand, this has been coupled with somewhat blurred vision in the left eye, a cavity in the back left molar I haven't taken care of, and a weird out of place vertebrae in the left side in the neck and back. The pain/vision in the left side worry me- please have that checked! This could be anything from high blood pressure, an infected molar that went up and may be dangerous, even glaucoma in the eye is possible. Please have all these symptoms looked at before you decide on energy or alternative therapies for them.

There seems to be a pattern here. Anyway, the pressure was getting particularly severe for a long enough time and I was getting tired enough of it, that I laid down and focused entirely on the pressure in my head and felt some "pops" in different regions of my head, probably somewhere in the sinuses. It gave me some relief.

Now my question is, as I recall, it's not advocated to focus on higher energy centers without first focusing on the lower chakras preceding it. But what if you can't ignore it, and focusing on it might possibly be the only way to heal it? Moving energy downwards doesn't really focus on the affected area- prestimulate your feet and lower chakras, and then do a 'water visualization', running though the affected area, down the body and have it outflow through the soles of the feet.
But please please, before you do any of this, get checked out by a doctor.

I also wonder if any of you out there have encountered the same sort of issues. Like with the spontaneous adrenaline/energy surge and dizziness. I have had the energy surge and dizziness before but it had nothing to do with energy work- it had to do with rapidly plummeting blood pressure, something that used to happen to me when I was thin, and still happens when I get suddenly angry. (Obviously the bp doesn't go down but up, but I get the same 'all of a sudden dizziness.)

I've had numerous doctors tell me there's absolutely nothing wrong with me, so the only place really left to turn is my own psychology/energy body.
Have they done standing up vs sitting down rapidly changing bp? That one is tricky to find.
ps. Sometimes things like brow pressure and sensations are a normal side effect of energy work- not so much the increase in movement of energy, but the awareness of it, and this may be part of the problem.

SiriusTraveler
28th May 2012, 06:02 AM
I have experience with panic attacks and physical events coupled with it.
I had panic attacks earlier in my life which brought with it intense heartrate changes and adrenalin surges. This, I have learned, was all connected to the panic attacks and anxiety I had back then. The issue after the panic attacks stopped was that my heart issues and adrenalin things wouldn't go away, even though I felt completely normal. I visited doctors 2 - 3 times and took EKG's etc. and there was nothing wrong with me. It was not untill I got a stable life with normal routines that it went away. The enviromental changes and the time spend medling with this made it go away in the end. It was all in my mind, a severe underlying presure that just laid there doing its thing to me slowly.
It was not the thought of that I might be sick that was causing this, it was the thought of that it could happen anytime and anywhere that kept spawning the symptoms. It was a fear producing physical synptoms, which for me was very incredible that it could happen before I understood this.
I tought I should share this so that you perhaps could identify something in here that helps you.

newfreedom
28th May 2012, 07:39 AM
I tought I should share this so that you perhaps could identify something in here that helps you.

Interesting and helpful ~ Thanx for sharing :-)

Doktor_Bob
28th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Thank you for your posts. I think it is probably a combination of all of the things you all are saying, because they have all been true in varying degrees for the past six months.

Fear is a downward spiral, definitely, but there are also triggers like cannabis and coffee, strangely not alcohol.

It may even come down to something as basic as a lack of joy in my life, because I don't have much.

Perhaps you could call it a Jungian manifestation of repressed archetypes provoking a crisis.

Who knows. :)

CFTraveler
28th May 2012, 07:19 PM
I blame my epistemology class. Don't worry pretty soon we're only going to be allowed to learn math and science anyway. But now I'm derailing the topic.