PDA

View Full Version : NEW and eye pain?

iadnon
29th May 2012, 12:02 PM
Hey,

I practice NEW in a regular way, and I have been suffering of a curious eye pain for some weeks (never happened something like that). It takes all the eye area, and it normally diminishes if I do some energy bouncing in the zone.

I have changed slightly my energy work schedule:
1.I've added a new movement based on an Aunt Clair's comment: moving energy from the heart chakra to the 3rd eye.
2.I've also added the banishing ritual (I've finally ended to feel fed up of negs).

Could that be related with my 3rd eye development?

thedevil
29th May 2012, 01:34 PM
in my experience the eyes are a common target for negative energy attack and attacks are usually strongest when you are doing very well in your spirituality. It's essential to be mindful and question all thoughts and feelings, to discern their source, reason, nature, etc....

CFTraveler
29th May 2012, 01:56 PM
Hey,

I practice NEW in a regular way, and I have been suffering of a curious eye pain for some weeks (never happened something like that). It takes all the eye area, and it normally diminishes if I do some energy bouncing in the zone.
This makes me think it's a blockage or overstimulation.

1.I've added a new movement based on an Aunt Clair's comment: moving energy from the heart chakra to the 3rd eye. Make sure before you do this that you've prestimulated your whole body, arms and legs especially. If this continues then decrease this movement until you can do it without pain; if you still can't, use water energy to move the forehead energy down to the navel. Experiment with this.

2.(I've finally ended to feel fed up of negs). I'm not sure what this means. Have you ended feeling them, or have you started feeling them?

Could that be related with my 3rd eye development? Yes. Eye pain (or forehead pain) after localized energy work is a sign of overstimulation. Sometimes it can be caused by tensing the muscles while you do the work, but sometimes it can be caused by too much energy piled up in the brow center storage area. Make sure you direct energy to the navel, and let it flow naturally to the higher storage areas.

iadnon
29th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the help.

Negs: I've started to feel them (and seeing them while in semytrance!). That's why I've introduced the LBRP in my daily practice.

The thing is: for some months I've noticed that my brow center automatically reacts to my own thoughts. I mean if I'm thinking about something (really focused and really visual) my 3rd eye activates all on its own like a subtle electromagnetic cloud in the eyebrow without any try from myself to deliverately activate it.

These last two weeks I have expended a lot of time studying geometry for an exam... and I think all that mental picture-processing has helped too.

In any case I do the complete process: whole energy bouncing, MCO, chakra working and other movements, like the one mentioned (from heart to brow).

So far I only know two different movements (apart of the classic NEW):
1.To ascend to the heart, and from there through the arms to insert in the belly (Bruce's): healing.
2.To move from the heart to the eyebrow (Aunt's): activation.

Any other one?

CFTraveler
29th May 2012, 06:49 PM
The full body circuit (without arms): Up the legs and then up the back all the way to the crown; then down the face straight down the belly and into the subnavel storage center.

A visualization I just learned on a workshop I went to a few weeks ago (nothing fancy, just one more thing to do) Visualize a white light on top of your head, then on the 'in' breath have it come down your crown, (like 'going inside through the middle', as if you were a bottle) have it light up your head, go down through the central channel lighting up all your chakras until you get to the root, then back up and out the crown back to the 'top light ball' over your head, as many times as you like.
I learned this as part of a religious system, so you do a prayer of protection (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?8428-Prayers&p=29148#post29148) before you start (the LBRP is fine for this, but I prefer the one I'm used to.

One more, this one from Aunt Clair also: Breath prana in through your crown chakra, breath out through your third eye. Do it again, this time the energy is breathed out through your throat chakra. Keep doing it until you've cleansed/cleared out all your chakras, the last one being the base chakra. (Sometimes I add the soles of the feet too.) Then start your usual energy work.
This is not for storage, but it's a nice clearing for before doing any chakra work.

iadnon
29th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Those tips are gold :-D

I'll tell you about my experience with them.

ZNKS!

Korpo
30th May 2012, 10:56 AM
Tension in the eye region is fairly normal, especially in our visual culture where so many spend long time each day staring at screens.

In my case it's for example located primarly in the muscles of the center of my right eye, but also eyelids can store a lot of tension at times. This can be experienced mostly as strain or dull pressure and can also be the cause of headaches.

Relaxing these by doing energy work on the affected areas can be very soothing.