PDA

View Full Version : tried healing in lucid dream but didn't work?

averyniceman
30th May 2012, 09:54 PM
I have an average of one lucid dream per week. the last 3 times I have tried to heal myself in a lucid dream had yield inconclusive results. the first time I tried to get rid of my nose allergies, so I put my hands on my nose and said "I heal my nose allergies", saw a bright light and woke up. the allergies didn't go away, but I got medication for it and its okay now i guess..

second time wasn't really healing, I tried to whiten my teeth, don't think it worked at all.

third time I tried to heal my right leg which has a deep red scar on it from a few months ago when I slammed my leg into a door. so I put my hands on my leg in the LD and said "I heal my leg", nothing happened, no light no sensation. so I woke up and noticed no changes.

Im just not sure if Im even doing it right. some help please.. ?

CFTraveler
30th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Just curious about this, do you think doing something in a dream (lucid or otherwise) makes things happen in the physical?

averyniceman
1st June 2012, 05:39 AM
I read many books/articles on lucid dream healing and followed one of the very common techniques I learned.

one example
http://www.dreaminglucid.com/articlehealing.html

CFTraveler
1st June 2012, 03:19 PM
Techniques to become lucid, or to heal yourself? I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

AstralCody
2nd June 2012, 02:05 AM
Avery- Alot of these are physical things. I am no expert in this at all but I am not sure if you can heal in a lucid dream to something physical. But who knows right? I never have tried to heal in OBE's before. I heard it can be done etc. But the physical, is a TOTALLY different ballgame. Remember all you are doing is shifting consciousness etc.

I hope I explained that right... I think healing in the physical would have to take place in the physical. I know there are ways... I don't know them though. It's all energy.

averyniceman
3rd June 2012, 12:28 AM
well what Ive heard is that illnesses begins at the astral body level as negative energies, when enough negativity accumulates then it trickles down to the physical body to become a physical thing. and if you heal the astral body, the physical body will become healed accordingly.

I even remember robert bruce talking about this in one of his books. when you're out of body you command something like "heal bob's knee!" to send healing

CFTraveler
3rd June 2012, 04:00 PM
This is true in a metaphysical sense- everything that happens in the physical is already present in spirit, because in spirit time has no meaning. But commanding spirit to do something is not a sure fire way to take care of a problem, because it is a little more complicated than that.
From a metaphysical point of view, everything that can happen does, and the awareness of what's happening now is only a part of what is possible- but if you find yourself in a collective environment (i.e. the physical), you have to work with the physical environment as well as the nonphysical (astral/spiritual) because 'as it is above it is below', but also 'as it is below is above'. So don't just do your affirmations or whatever method you call your manifestation, but also do whatever it takes in the physical- go to the doctor, or take your medicine, or do the therapy, or whatever, because the time it takes for a thought/emotion/intent to manifest is unknown- there are many factors to consider.