PDA

View Full Version : Astral Noise

AstralCody
5th June 2012, 10:32 AM
When shifting consciousness one often hears strange noises. I know, with me my clairaudence kicks up like crazy. Most of the time when I am very tired and I take a nap. Sometimes I have intent to try and have an OBE, other times I don't but I get results regardless. I hear many thing...

I have heard my name be shouted. I have heard a person say "Shutup" I have heard things like "What?" "You're doing good" etc. I had a vision once, and heard a voice say "they don't really care" and when I heard that voice I saw a womens eye. It was beautiful though... I have heard strange noises. Static, a very quiet like bark right next to my ear etc.

Sometimes when I get the falling sensation really hard I will hear a whoosh which most of us are familiar with (I think) I heard a hiss the other day it sounded like a snake. I clinched up and ruined the OBE because of it but it was great to experience.

Once I kept hitting my snooze button on my alarm clock and I got falling sensations and I heard a women shout "okay you can get up now!"

Are these beings doing this? Or your subconscious? Or both? Is it things going on around you in the astral while you are making the shift?

And last of all, share your experiences with astral noise! I find the phenomena amazing, especially since I have talked to a few beings during my EVP sessions. Anytime I can "hear" something during an OBE process it excites me because I know I am close.

I have heard screams as well... It's not the best sound in the world and was actually quite frightening. I have heard footsteps... I could go on forever.

What's your take on this, and your experiences with astral noise?

IA56
5th June 2012, 12:30 PM
When shifting consciousness one often hears strange noises. I know, with me my clairaudence kicks up like crazy. Most of the time when I am very tired and I take a nap. Sometimes I have intent to try and have an OBE, other times I don't but I get results regardless. I hear many thing...

I have heard my name be shouted. I have heard a person say "Shutup" I have heard things like "What?" "You're doing good" etc. I had a vision once, and heard a voice say "they don't really care" and when I heard that voice I saw a womens eye. It was beautiful though... I have heard strange noises. Static, a very quiet like bark right next to my ear etc.

Sometimes when I get the falling sensation really hard I will hear a whoosh which most of us are familiar with (I think) I heard a hiss the other day it sounded like a snake. I clinched up and ruined the OBE because of it but it was great to experience.

Once I kept hitting my snooze button on my alarm clock and I got falling sensations and I heard a women shout "okay you can get up now!"

Are these beings doing this? Or your subconscious? Or both? Is it things going on around you in the astral while you are making the shift?

And last of all, share your experiences with astral noise! I find the phenomena amazing, especially since I have talked to a few beings during my EVP sessions. Anytime I can "hear" something during an OBE process it excites me because I know I am close.

I have heard screams as well... It's not the best sound in the world and was actually quite frightening. I have heard footsteps... I could go on forever.

What's your take on this, and your experiences with astral noise?

As your experience is mine too....the most fightening was when a furious man did rush against me and did blow me in my face as an furious bull....but I did not let it get me though :-) I could also go on for ever of these experiences....I did take it to take my fear away or not to bother me so much...I am very jumpy and sensitive person, easerly fightened....I have bean said by a shaman that there is entities who are reststing human development...they do only allow it to a specific extent..and start to fighten so I should give up my development.....but I do not know if this is true..or if it was the shamans way to keep min in his pasture??...

CFTraveler
5th June 2012, 02:50 PM
The AD Pedia has a subsection for Astral Noise (either in the A or in the N) which links to many instances here in the forum. I used to get dramatic exit noises, but no more.

AstralCody
6th June 2012, 04:34 AM
CFT just curious, how often do you project? Did MAP really help you? I know I am going off topic here. Feel free to PM me. It's just I really want to try it, but I am short on money and stuff... I wanna make sure it's something I can benefit from it. My intention is there. I just want to hear your opinion.
-Cody

CFTraveler
6th June 2012, 02:40 PM
MAP is the system I used to learn to induce projection, so it's the method I recommend and still roughly follow. I project about once a month, but have other experiences often (almost every day) which I don't record, because it's too much. If you are short of money go to your local library and see if they have it (I live in a small Florida town and my library has it).