PDA

View Full Version : Reverse images of the future

Barry
5th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Greetings everyone,

Besides having my "enlightenment", I have not had that many spiritual experiences, perhaps 1 or 2 accidental (not knowing I had them at that time) projections.

However, for years (I think at least 10 years) I have had 'flashes' of the future. I would suddenly see an event crystal-clear in my head. The strange thing is, that the opposite, or reverse, would happen.

To give a simple example: I'm approaching a green traffic light and see myself passing it at high speed. What then would happen is the light would suddenly turn red and I'd be standing just in front of it.
Haven't had such an image yet though, but it would be practical ;) !

To give a better example, real-life, which I still remember: when I was younger, my mother would call the mother of some friends (they are brothers & sisters, hence 'mother' is singular) of mine, to go out and play that same day. I already saw myself playing with them, for example on the "SuperNes" (an old game console), or playing soccer. How big was my disappointment when I figured out they weren't home that day !

Last but not least, whenever I have this reverse image in my head I know *aha*, this will NOT happen and I would best prepare me for the opposite. Unfortunately, moments later I would forget about this image until the (reverse) event occurs. Only when that event has passed, I remember my image again. (and I'm like, *darn, I knew this, but I forgot!*) In case of above example, I did remember, maybe because it was in such a short period. I still know that I thought *I actually knew this would happen, why did I ask mother to make the call anyway?*

Since the years have passed, I noticed that I did not receive as much images as before. Especially this year and the year before that have not been very productive, as far as I know. Since I'm on this board it seems to happen again more frequently. I assume this is because I'm thinking of posting this on the forum, thus stimulating the 'images' to pop up in my head again ?

Anyways, I appreciate everyone's input on this, though I know it may sound really strange. Thanks !

Note: in case you're wondering, I have an excellent memory. Both short-term and (especially) long-term.

CFTraveler
5th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Idk, in my case it has to do with what's happening on my everyday life more than anything else. But your mileage may vary.

Barry
6th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Hi CFT !

Thanks for your reply, can you elaborate a bit more please ?

CFTraveler
6th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Well, whether the clairvoyance is of this probability or another, I don't get anything if I'm worried or in grief, all the channels are blocked and my attention can only be focused on the present, is what I was saying- getting older hasn't changed it one way or the other.
Don't know why I even commented, as I realize my remark wasn't helpful in the least.

dreaming90
7th June 2012, 02:57 PM
I can't help but wonder if you're catching glimpses of parallel universes where the opposite event actually happened. As for why, that's really anyone's guess.

Barry
7th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Well, whether the clairvoyance is of this probability or another, I don't get anything if I'm worried or in grief, all the channels are blocked and my attention can only be focused on the present, is what I was saying- getting older hasn't changed it one way or the other.
Don't know why I even commented, as I realize my remark wasn't helpful in the least.

I understand what you're trying to say. I doubt however emotions are blocking my 'images' (in my case at least).

Thanks for your input !

I can't help but wonder if you're catching glimpses of parallel universes where the opposite event actually happened. As for why, that's really anyone's guess.

That actually makes sense, should've thought of that. I guess the why will forever be unknown, I'm glad I'm having these experiences. As a matter of fact, I just had one.

(today it's my weekly day to go out and run some miles, and already saw myself running with enthusiasm. Suddenly, large clouds packed together and rain just pouring and pouring from the air... There goes my training session :lol: )