PDA

View Full Version : Loosening techniques and the third eye

iadnon
6th June 2012, 06:50 AM
Hey,

For some weeks my third eye has been feeling like magnetic wires all through my face when practicing Bruce's loosening techniques.

I basically do a vertical rebouncing action, a moment where the 3rd eye activates as a magnetic ball. But when I try some spinning around movement my face completely gets filled with magnetic wires.

It's not a uncomfortable feeling, but I'd like to know if that's a sympton of success (in another thread I read something about the importance of heart chakra strength to trigger an AP, so nothing related to the 3rd one).

On the other hand I'd also like to comment the following trick I've been using for rebouncing. In the beginning it was hard for my mind to accomplish it, so I happened to realize that getting conscious of my rear chakras (the counterparts located in the spine) and using them to "push" the body upwards did the trick.

CFTraveler
6th June 2012, 02:36 PM
I think any energy feeling (that is not pain) is a symptom of success. Have you tried bouncing the ball from temple to temple (horizontally) and from front to back (forehead to occipitus?) It's a fabulous bounce for third eye stimulation and energy loosening if you extend it out of your body after some time. It can bring about momentary clairvoyance too.

iadnon
6th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Yes, I've used those two movements added to these other ones:

1.Focus on a point in the very center of the skull. Inflate it (making a sphere) until it gets out of the head, and contract it again to the pointy size.

2.Rebounce a plane (like an energy page) in the vertical and horizontal axises, piercing the skull.

3.While inhaling imagine your head is like an energy vacuum.

4.With your imagining energy hands dig with the index finger in the 3rd eye (as you'd do with your nostrils :´-D )

One important thing to pinpoint: try not to do a row of each one before moving to the next. Instead of it, try a combined approach. Do one of each and start over. That facilitates not to wander off, or to lose the energy sensation.

CFTraveler
6th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Yes, I've used those two movements added to these other ones:

1.Focus on a point in the very center of the skull. Inflate it (making a sphere) until it gets out of the head, and contract it again to the pointy size.

2.Rebounce a plane (like an energy page) in the vertical and horizontal axises, piercing the skull.

3.While inhaling imagine your head is like an energy vacuum.

4.With your imagining energy hands dig with the index finger in the 3rd eye (as you'd do with your nostrils :´-D )

One important thing to pinpoint: try not to do a row of each one before moving to the next. Instead of it, try a combined approach. Do one of each and start over. That facilitates not to wander off, or to lose the energy sensation. These are very good. You should add them to the energy body loosening techniques section in the OBE R & D subforum.