PDA

View Full Version : Aura, Negative Color or Magnetic Field?

Reav3R
8th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Greetings,

I've been doing the Aura Seeing exercise which is written in Evolution book. After de-focusing my gaze on my hands with white back-ground, a blue colored thin line appears. Now I have this question:

We all know that BLUE is the negative color of skin. With my camera, when I take a negative picture of my skin, it's the same blue as I see when de-focusing my gaze. When I look at any object, the after image is the negative color of it. What makes human skin any different? Why is the color we see aura, why isn't it the negative color?

Also I think the creamy thing we see is the magnetic field that our bodies generate.

Now I'm a bit confused, what is the blue line I see? Aura? Negative Color or Magnetic Field?

Best Regards

CFTraveler
8th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Negative color. Somewhere in the exercise (I know I've read it before, I'd have to reread it to figure out where he said it) he does say that this is a training exercise for you to get used to 'seeing' what your brain commonly ignores. After that it's a matter of practice.
Since it is not really known what an aura is (in terms of modern energy terminology) it is hard to figure out what you're looking at- I don't think it's emf, but some believe it is, some others believe it is only a magnetic field, galvanic resistance as seen in the background, but yet others identify it as photons escaping from the body. The bottom line is, lots of theory, nobody really knows for sure.

Reav3R
9th June 2012, 07:47 AM
So then how can I tell when I'm seeing an Aura or not? What's the difference between Aura and Negative Color?

CFTraveler
9th June 2012, 03:30 PM
I can't answer that- I used to see auras and they happened spontaneously if I had some sort of rapport with the person I was talking to. The auras that I saw were not colored (just diffuse light) and sometimes extended to me, as if there were an energy channel connecting us. When I got older (like, in my thirties) I stopped seeing them. It was not voluntary, it just happened, and it only now happens spontaneously, when I'm not expecting it. In the last ten years I've only seen an aura once, when my minister's husband got ill, and I noticed something 'wrong' with his aura, which she verified. That's been it.
This is only my experience, I'm sure others will have something different to say.

Reav3R
10th June 2012, 07:35 AM
Also another question, isn't it harmful for your eyes if you stare in such unfocused gaze for a long time and do it several times a day? :-/

ButterflyWoman
10th June 2012, 09:51 AM
Also another question, isn't it harmful for your eyes if you stare in such unfocused gaze for a long time and do it several times a day? :-/
Why would it be?

Reav3R
10th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Why would it be?
Well for one thing it dries out the eye. Also it unnaturally changes the size of cornea, doesn't that weaken the eye on long term?

Also after hours of practicing and going through terrible headaches and tears, I've managed to see a purple cloud in my room that wasn't the negative color of anything nearby. What could that be? Was it some kind of energy field or was it just my eyes screaming at me?

CFTraveler
10th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Well for one thing it dries out the eye. Also it unnaturally changes the size of cornea, You do blink, you just don't focus on any one thing. Where did you get the impression that the size of the cornea is changeable by the sharpness of the focus?

Reav3R
11th June 2012, 01:40 PM
You do blink, you just don't focus on any one thing. Where did you get the impression that the size of the cornea is changeable by the sharpness of the focus?
Don't you refocus your eye when you blink? How can you stay in defocused state after blinking?

When you change your focus, you change the size of your cornea (not sure if I'm calling it with the right name!!!), so if you stay unfocused, your training your eye to use that size of cornea more.

ButterflyWoman
11th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Don't you refocus your eye when you blink? How can you stay in defocused state after blinking?
Practice.

When you change your focus, you change the size of your cornea (not sure if I'm calling it with the right name!!!), so if you stay unfocused, your training your eye to use that size of cornea more.
The cornea is the part of the eye on the outside, the surface. I think you may mean the lens, but that's very deep inside the eye, and, no, you can't change the function of it by how you focus.

My experience with letting my eyes go out of focus is that it's actually very restful for the eyes, and it was something that was recommended to me by a doctor ages ago as a means of giving my eyes a break when I'm studying or working a long time. Took me a while to learn how to unfocus, but it feels just like relaxing the eyes.

Perhaps you might try Googling some information on eyes, though, and see what you can find out. Just look for information on allowing your eyes to go out of focus.

Raebeast
30th July 2012, 04:46 AM
I'm delighted to offer help here! There are these things called stereograms, or Magic Eye images that use the same unfocused convergence and divergence necessary to see auras. It is extremely relaxing and healthy for your eyes, and can even improve your vision over time. It is an exercise for your eyes. If you are in pain, you are more than certainly doing it way wrong!
I personally think of auras as more than just one thing that you are looking at. Like if you look at your physical body you see color and matter, otherwise colorblind folks would just be blind. I think it's radiant body heat, emf, magnetism, thoughts, and maybe a mixture with the negative color of our skin to create the color. :)
for viewing, I think other people are better subjects at first. Watching a teacher, preacher or other speaker while they speak with the relaxed unfocused gaze will not look weird and will give you tons of movement and thought expression to fluff out their aura for you.