PDA

View Full Version : Energy Body Dull

dr.thunda
12th May 2006, 05:54 PM
Lately I've cleared up my life enough that I can really focus on energy work and projecting successfully. A few years ago, I was where I am now- meditating often, attempting to project often- and would often feel strong sensations passing through my body when I used NEW. Moderate stimulation would have a lasting effect, it seemed.

After doing NEW on and off for a while, and finally getting back into it, I've found that my energy body has really become quite "dull." These types of sensations rarely occur. I guess I have a ways to go. Anyone else have a slow start?

Apex
14th May 2006, 02:08 AM
This logically follows from lack of use. I consider the energy body to be parallel with the physical in many ways. If you worked out at the gym for a few months, built up some muscle, but then fell out of it for a long time you would expect some level of atrophy. To apply this to the energy body, I would say that the energy conduits (meridans if you prefer) 'shrink' in a metaphorical way such that not as much energy is able to pass as it had been allowed previously. In your situation, I would say that you just need to put in some work to 'widen' them up again.

I think this will be different for someone who has practiced energy work in the past (like you) than for someone who is taking it up for the first time. I think it will be easier for you to get back into your niche since energy work is not an alien concept to your body and mind. So, I hope that's encouraging for you.