PDA

View Full Version : is this clairvoyance?

averyniceman
12th June 2012, 04:28 PM
I think i have been getting clairvoyant images lately, but Im not sure if they're just visualization or real clairvoyance.

this is how I do clairvoyance: when I close my eyes I FEEL a little black hole (sometimes a grey circle) in the center of my vision until I can see it, then I focus into it and in my peripheral vision I'll see that it forms some 3D geometric shape (usually forming spheres, cubes, cones, lines, etc) with some white-ish smudges, then I visualize whatever I think the shape looks like which brings the whole thing into an image that looks very realistic. when I do this for a long time in a meditation, it gets very exciting. the images are small and would come and go, but once in a while it would just fill up my entire vision screen and it'll be like as if my eyes were completely opened, and the image would come alive and become a moving video. anyway, most of the time I just see images, I've only seen the image come to life and start moving about 3 times.

a couple of times I would also appear to see through my eyelids using the same technique above. one times it was really unbelievable, I had something covering my eyes so I knew I wasn't peeking. I saw through my eyelids and saw my room, I looked at my hands and they were in different colours.

and ever since I started doing the above technique I started seeing a dot every time I go outside, especially when its sunny and on light backgrounds. usually its a black dot, sometimes it'll turn into a glowing white dot. it follows my vision around. I see it when I close my eyes too, I think its the same dot that I focus upon with the aforementioned technique. does anyone else see this? I understand most people see these tiny circular things in their vision that look like translucent bubbles, but thats not what I'm referring to. is it the third eye that Im seeing? do clairvoyants see them too? when I have an OBE and I see the circle, it becomes very intense and starts glowing red and start spinning really fast and increase in size. but here in the physical world it stays really small and it only glows white, not red.

I hope someone understands everything I typed, I know it probably sound confusing, I dont know how else to explain this. maybe someone can confirm that what I experienced is indeed clairvoyace.