PDA

View Full Version : leprechaun....Troop Fairies..

Osiris
19th June 2012, 03:24 AM
I was just curious if any of you guys have ever run across a Leprechaun like ahhhh entity or what may seem like Troop Fairies, I'd never heard of the latter until I looked up more about Leprechauns in search of something I saw during a spontaneous ap the other night, and Troop Fairies as silly as the name sounds matched these little guys to a tee.
By way of description I was sitting on a bench outside a classroom in somekind of school type building (lower planes i believe, but not total crapville) when i heard a noise looked over a shelf and along the opposite wall about 25 feet down the hall came 4 or 5, little humanoids bout 16 inches tall strolling down the hall in single file. They had bright red hair, a couple had hats on, they were mostly dressed in white with green and red I dont know... assessories if you will buttons suspenders and things. there was one female i remember clearly In front she had a long white tee shirt on with long thin straight firey red hair and with a mischievous look she jumped up on a copier and starting throwing papers around. (I know this sounds ridiculous and I feel ridiculous relating it, my apologies). Anyway I stood up standing there mouth agape and couldnt resist taking a few steps there direction. Ofcourse they bolted into a store room of some sort. I followed but no sign of them anywhere.
Mind you I was pretty aware of what was going on and this was no dream lol. I've seen tons of crazy stuff ap'ing but never these guys before. Thanks

CFTraveler
19th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Don't worry, I've seen plenty of crazy stuff too, so don't feel ridiculous. I'd say this was an Astral plane.