PDA

View Full Version : Primary energy center work...how long, how often?

c.w_bob
19th June 2012, 10:55 PM
I have been raising energy for the past several months for about 20 to 40 minutes per day. During the last month I have worked on the primary energy centers every other day for about 45 minutes total. The raising energy part has been going well. Good strong energy sensations in both the hands and feet. I have not felt much of anything regarding the primary centers however. I am looking for advice as to how often I should continue to work on these centers. Should I keep my every other day pace? Move up to everyday? Or cut back to once a week? In any case I am about to step up the length of time I spend on the full body circuit.

Any imput or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

CFTraveler
20th June 2012, 02:23 AM
Hi Bob.

I have been raising energy for the past several months for about 20 to 40 minutes per day. 40 minutes is a long time. How do you feel when you're done?

During the last month I have worked on the primary energy centers every other day for about 45 minutes total. The raising energy part has been going well. Good strong energy sensations in both the hands and feet. I have not felt much of anything regarding the primary centers This is perfectly normal. Primaries just are not as sensitive as secondaries (especially the feet and hands), and except for the heart chakra, are rarely felt. When I started doing this, my base chakra used to be very responsive, but not for a while. If you absolutely require direct feedback, try going into a trance before doing your work- but it's not necessary.

however. I am looking for advice as to how often I should continue to work on these centers. Should I keep my every other day pace? Move up to everyday? Or cut back to once a week? In any case I am about to step up the length of time I spend on the full body circuit. I think you already spend a lot of time on your specific work- I would tell you to work on them as often as you like, but not more than an hour a day. I know Robert recommends even longer periods than that when you are focused on a specific result, but this runs the risk of burning out and getting tired of it. Of course, it's up to you. Your needs and requirements.

her crow
20th June 2012, 10:06 AM
I usually do no more than 10 minutes per day, which is enough for flexing every muscle in my energy body. Sensations vary from time to time, sometimes main centers are more responsive, sometimes less. Responsiveness of main centers mainly depend on your emotional and mental disposition, as well as some external factors. Generally I can feel where this influence is coming from and if something serious arises, I am able to address it.

That being said, I don't believe there is a formula that will work for everyone. One should feel how much is enough, and be armed with lots of patience.

Keep at it, and try to include main centers in your circulation more and more. Eventually they will respond and produce real sensations.

LPCF
20th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Hello, Bob - and welcome to the forum! :D You've got good advice above. It clearly depends on each person's stage of development and needs at any particular time. As for myself, I spend about ten minutes daily on chakra work (was more in the early days) and a bit more before projecting. And for me, saying my gratitudes each morning and evening is essential; IMHO it helps to put you into a spiritually positive frame of mind. I'm sure that with time you know what is "right" for you.

c.w_bob
20th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Thank you all for the imput. I certainly will continue to do energy work. I am on vacation until September so I have the time to spend.

Regarding the 40 minutes of energy work. Often I break the 40-60 into smaller session and sometimes longer ones. I sometimes feel some heat building up and maybe feel a little more alert when I finish.

A little bit more about me and another question. Over the past 15 years or so I have experienced hundreds of out of body episodes. I have a had a handful of memorable ones but most have been short, uneventful, and or lacking in clarity. I have had my share of vision difficulties and have had my head get stuck many times while attempting to exit as well. I also have had a good number or times where instead of waking up right after I have projected, I transition into a dream/fall asleep/lose my level of consciousness. I am doing the energy work for several different reasons with one of them being the hope for both greater clarity in my travels.

CFTraveler, Regarding your mention of trance state. I have experienced some good solid trance states but only after a break in my sleep pattern. Getting up early and staying up until I'm feeling good and tired brings has given me the best chances of both the trance state and astral travel thus far. I simply fall asleep a bit more slowly and everything else seems to fall into place. On a few occasions I have felt the rope in front of me and then stopped pulling on it. As I lay there with my hands out of body I could a feel a tremendous amount of energy between my hands. I then experimented by directing that energy into my primary centers. I could definately feel them under those circumstances. ( I have only done that 2 or 3 times).

I have tried many things to replicate that level of trance apart from a break on my sleeping pattern (which is not always practical). Self hypnosis, shammanic drumming, mediation, meditation with using various binaural beats, and have not yet been successful. I would love to be able to lay down at any point in time and get to that level of trance. Any ideas of how I can systematically achieve that state?

Thanks again for your input and advice,

Bob

CFTraveler
21st June 2012, 02:04 PM
You don't have to go deep in trance for energy work, a nice 20 minute meditation will get you there. For OBE then deeper, but not for energy work.

iadnon
6th August 2012, 05:33 PM
Hey,

In my own experience I prefer to do several ultrashort sessions along the day. In one air inspiration you can activate all your chakras.

Time ago I entered into a meditation and asked for a personal system for my energy structure. This is what I got: I have to imagine my chakras as glasses, while currents of light colored liquids run down from upwards to fill them until they spill.